President Trump

A place for discussions that are NOT related to the US Hawks. This area is provided for the convenience of our members, but the US Hawks specifically does not endorse any comments posted in these forums.
Forum rules
Be Polite!!

This forum is for discussions that are NOT related to the US Hawks. This area is provided for the convenience of our members, but the US Hawks specifically does not endorse any comments posted in this forum.

Re: President Trump

Postby Free » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:57 pm

Brian, you didn't address the fake news, 'Trump hate' you posted.
Your rational wiki reference on Mike Adams is a lot of fluff that didn't actually disprove anything that Mike Adams has ever stated.

The cult left seems to acquire opinions from falsified headlines and fake comedians. There is little substance and a lot of emotion in these leftist convictions.
Are you able to admit you were tricked in your latest Trump hate falsity? Some of the lamestream media have retracted.
If not, that makes Mike Adams assertion more believable that some on the left 'hate train' may be a lost cause. That would be a shameful loss if true.

Also, some of the info that your R-wiki mocks about Mike Adams, the chemical and pharmaceutical poisoning of mankind, may be partial reason for attitudes such as the cult left. Wasn't there a twinkie defense to some murderer? An Ambien defense to all kinds of crimes? Whether they worked or not there is definitely a degrading of the human mind and body by all the poisons that are injested, injected and consumed. How is your general health? Maybe you should try to read some Health Ranger articles instead of spending any time adhering to the quack articles putting him down.
https://naturalnews.com/
http://counterthink.com/Index.html
I haven't found much of anything at fault at what he writes but I still don't want to believe that trying to reach people like you is a waste of time.

GREEN FIVE: Health Ranger video allows you to prove to yourself that you’ve been quietly hypnotized to delete reality

GREEN FIVE: Health Ranger video allows you to prove to yourself that you’ve been quietly hypnotized to delete reality

Thursday, May 31, 2018 by: Mike Adams
Tags: awareness, consciousness, delete, false reality, mass hypnosis, mind control, negative hallucinations, perceptions, persistent reality, programming, thought control
12KViews
Image: GREEN FIVE: Health Ranger video allows you to prove to yourself that you’ve been quietly hypnotized to delete reality

(Natural News) You have been hypnotized by the establishment to ignore certain elements of reality. Like nearly everyone living today, you suffer from what professional hypnotists call “negative hallucinations,” which means you subconsciously DELETE things from your observations of reality, and you do so in accordance with deliberate programming that you’re not even aware is targeting you.

To help you understand how powerfully you’ve been manipulated and programmed to follow “negative hallucinations,” I’ve posted a video called “Green Five,” which presents you with simple, shocking evidence in your own pocket (or purse) that you’ve been programmed to ignore the reality right in front of your eyes.

You might call this the “ultimate awakening” video. It’s a deprogramming lesson for all individuals who seek true cognitive freedom. Until you realize how powerfully your mind has been controlled to delete or ignore important things happening all around you, you will never be truly free to think for yourself.

Watch the following video to quickly discover what has been “deleted” from your consciousness:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-05-31- ... ality.html
Free
Contributor
Contributor

Postby brianscharp » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:38 pm

I haven't found much of anything at fault at what he writes but I still don't want to believe that trying to reach people like you is a waste of time.

It might not be for other people like me, but in my case it most assuredly is. I asked Jennifer what color the big 5 was and she didn't even hesitate with "purple". Does that drug that makes frogs gay also make women smarter?
brianscharp
Contributor
Contributor

Postby brianscharp » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:06 am

Revoke my security clearance, too, Mr. President
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... ad09d02eff

By William H. McRaven
August 16 at 2:44 PM
William H. McRaven, a retired Navy admiral, was commander of the U.S. Joint Special Operations Command from 2011 to 2014. He oversaw the 2011 Navy SEAL raid in Pakistan that killed al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

Dear Mr. President:

Former CIA director John Brennan, whose security clearance you revoked on Wednesday, is one of the finest public servants I have ever known. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him.

Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.

Like most Americans, I had hoped that when you became president, you would rise to the occasion and become the leader this great nation needs.

A good leader tries to embody the best qualities of his or her organization. A good leader sets the example for others to follow. A good leader always puts the welfare of others before himself or herself.

Your leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities. Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation.

If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken. The criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be.
brianscharp
Contributor
Contributor

Trump Derangement Syndrome

Postby Free » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:56 pm

Brian, I've been wondering if you were ok, not hearing from you so long.
Thought maybe, you had woken up and too embarrassed to post.
You never looked further into the atrazine/gay frog thing. I'm disappointed you are still delusional in that/your beliefs.
Dig a little deeper in your goolag search engine and you will find your shallow held belief is incorrect.

Also John Brennan. He's a voting Communist and a converted Wahabi-ist. You just didn't have a clue because your information stream is crap.
This is what the mainstream media and the chemicals in the water etc. have done to you. You have been dumbed down.
Try to talk to antifa types, and if you can think for yourself, you will find what blithering idiots you are patterning your own thought process after.
Or are you an antifa type? I may be giving you too much credit.

What will it take to wake you up?
Free
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Free » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:40 pm

Free
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Free » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:40 pm

Donald Trump: FBI Did Not Finish Hillary Clinton Email Investigation

25 Aug 20185,065
President Donald Trump asserted on Saturday that the FBI did not properly investigate Hillary Clinton’s missing emails.

“Big story out that the FBI ignored tens of thousands of Crooked Hillary Emails, many of which are REALLY BAD,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “Also gave false election info. I feel sure that we will soon be getting to the bottom of all of this corruption.”

Trump referred to a story highlighted on Fox News on Saturday that the missing emails from Hillary Clinton’s private server found on Anthony Weiner’s computer were not completely scrutinized by the FBI.

“‘The FBI looked at less than 1%’ of Crooked’s Emails!” Trump wrote, citing the report.

According to Real Clear Investigations, only 3,077 of the 694,000 emails were directly reviewed for classified or incriminating information during the 2016 election after James Comey, the FBI director at the time, acknowledged their existence.

Trump warned he might get involved in the investigation.

”At some point I may have to get involved,” he wrote.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-governmen ... stigation/
Free
Contributor
Contributor

Cognitive Retardation

Postby Free » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:59 pm

Dr. Russell Blaylock explains why the masses are becoming cognitively retarded and incapable of rational thought

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-08-22- ... arded.html

Is society getting dumber by the day? It may not just be your imagination: As Dr. Russell Blaylock, a retired neurosurgeron, posits, the stupidity of the masses may be by design. Through a barrage of toxic chemicals and compounds, Blaylock says the government is purposely trying to dumb-down the masses. A dumber society is more easily controlled, after all.

Whether it’s the mercury in vaccines, the fluoride in our water, or the dozens of pesticides applied to our food, it’s hard not to suspect that the government knows exactly what they’re doing. The toxicity of these chemicals and compounds is well-documented, yet nothing is ever done to reduce the presence of harmful compounds in our environment. Why else would the government willingly pollute the environment, public water supplies and more?
Where has intelligence gone?

Dr. Blaylock explained in a video lecture that we are bombarded with a stream of toxins that are known to disrupt normal brain function. “We’re seeing a society that not only has a lot more people of lower IQ, but a lot fewer people of higher IQ. In other words, a dumbing down, a chemical dumbing down of society,” he stated.

Blaylock contends that this trend has made people more dependent on the government. “We have these people of lower IQ, who are totally dependent. Then we have this mass of people who are going to believe anything they are told because they can’t really think clearly — and very few people of a very high IQ have good cognitive function who can figure this all out,” he explained.

Mother Nature's micronutrient secret: Organic Broccoli Sprout Capsules now available, delivering 280mg of high-density nutrition, including the extraordinary "sulforaphane" and "glucosinolate" nutrients found only in cruciferous healing foods. Every lot laboratory tested. See availability here.

“That’s what they want,” Blaylock said.

As Natural News writer S.D. Wells explains, the FDA is easily seen as an edifice of fraud. The federal agency, which is purportedly charged with ensuring food and drugs are safe, actually does neither. The FDA never conducts their own testing; they rely on “data” cherry-picked for them by manufacturers. The FDA doesn’t test food additives to see if they are safe, or if they will react negatively with other additives. In short, the FDA knows nothing about what’s in our food or how it might affect humans. The same can be said of prescription drugs.

Depleting intelligence at every turn

There are a bevy of toxins that people are exposed to everyday here in the states. Whether its toxic food additives, mercury-laden vaccines, pesticides and herbicides or fluoride, the sad truth is that toxicity has become a part of daily life for many people.

Fluoride is a known neurotoxin, yet it is added to our water supplies in the name of “public health.” Fluoride is not an essential nutrient; it’s not a nutrient at all, actually. Almost 67 percent of public water in the U.S. is fluoridated, under the erroneous notion that it will protect teeth against tooth decay. Many of our “peer” nations have rejected the idea of water fluoridation, such as Denmark, Finland, Norway, the Netherlands, Sweden, China and Japan. Multiple studies have shown that fluoridated water lowers IQ in children — so it’s really best to avoid it.

But it’s not just what they’re adding to food and water and vaccines that’s making America stupid: Even the education system is complicit in the plan to dumb down the country. A study by NASA scientists recently confirmed that many people are born “creative geniuses” but their intelligence is ultimately hampered by the U.S. education system. Perhaps calling it the “re-education” system would be more appropriate?

The end-goal of the government is not to have a free and intelligent society; the globalists would rather turn us into a sea of malleable drones that do as they’re told.

See more coverage of stories about society’s agenda at Globalism.news.
Free
Contributor
Contributor

Postby brianscharp » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:34 pm

Free wrote:

Now that's funny. Here's another one.
brianscharp
Contributor
Contributor

Postby brianscharp » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:08 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ioA8O0buDs
Trump’s Political Death Spiral Has Begun

:wave:
brianscharp
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Free » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:21 pm

That was a pathetic excuse for commentary, Brian.
The young turd isn't even that young.
Free
Contributor
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to Free Speech Zone / Off-Mission Discussions