Discuss Tad here

A place for discussions that are NOT related to the US Hawks. This area is provided for the convenience of our members, but the US Hawks specifically does not endorse any comments posted in these forums.
Forum rules
Be Polite!!

This forum is for discussions that are NOT related to the US Hawks. This area is provided for the convenience of our members, but the US Hawks specifically does not endorse any comments posted in this forum.

Discuss Tad here

Postby Rick Masters » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:57 pm

If everyone who wants to discuss Tad will do it here, it will make the forum available and useful to any of us who have Tad on ignore.

I have found that I tend to visit US Hawks a lot less when every topic is saturated with long and sometimes offensive and discourteous posts by someone I have no interest in reading. It's a shame to let the forum be destroyed this way - especially when the forum plays such an important role in the formation of the US Hawks right now. If folks would just post their responses to Tad here, I really think it would help US Hawks move forward.

I have no intention of participating on this topic. The room needed a trash can, that's all.

Of course, I may be alone on this. This may be the Tad Fan Club. If so, disregard this note.
Rick Masters
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Discuss Tad here

Postby TadEareckson » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:47 pm

If everyone who wants to discuss Tad will do it here...

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! If I type really fast I'm gonna get to be first!!!

...it will make the forum available and useful to any of us who have Tad on ignore.

I'm having a REAL HARD TIME understanding how those of us who have Tad on their ignore lists don't have the forum available to them.

I mean, doesn't the ignore list pretty much solve all conceivable problems for people too stupid to be able to figure out how not to read stuff in which they have no interest?

I have found that I tend to visit US Hawks a lot less when every topic is saturated with long and sometimes offensive and discourteous posts by someone I have no interest in reading.

I'd like to speak for everyone on the forum in expressing the pain we feel that you tend to visit US Hawks a lot less. And I'd like to apologize to all concerned about...

RickMasters - 2011/11/01

In my opinion, this thread has become idiotic.

...my sometimes offensive and discourteous posts.

It's a shame to let the forum be destroyed...

Totally. Nobody reads it, ignore and submit buttons don't work, and when you click on a topic in which Tad isn't involved you just find yourself looking at another Tad window.

If folks would just post their responses to Tad here, I really think it would help US Hawks move forward.

To WHAT?

I have no intention of participating on this topic.

Big surprise.

Of course, I may be alone on this.

I wouldn't worry THE LEAST AMOUNT about that.

If so, disregard this note.

No, no, no, no, no! These things are WAY too much fun!

Ya know, Rick... There are a lot of forums where a lot people feel the same way about YOU that you feel about me.
TadEareckson
Contributor
Contributor

Postby terryJm » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:43 pm

YES, every place we start sounding reasonable, a troll apears. I'm begining to realize there is no safe harbor any where except in SW Texas Hang Gliding Assn. thanks anyway, Rick. END
terryJm
Contributor
Contributor

Postby TadEareckson » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:06 pm

The Troll strikes again!!! Nothing and no one can stop him! He's EVERYWHERE!!! Except for one obscure little holdout pocket in southwest Texas where the there's so much brain damage from all the lead in the water that it just won't make any difference.

BAN HIM! BAN HIM! BAN HIM! BAN HIM! BAN HIM!

And his little dog too.
TadEareckson
Contributor
Contributor

Postby SamKellner » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:09 pm

RickMasters wrote:It's a shame to let the forum be destroyed this way - especially when the forum plays such an important role in the formation of the US Hawks right now. .

Yes! Right now! That is the issue. :thumbup: :thumbup: formation of the US Hawks :thumbup: :thumbup:
Southwest Texas Hang Gliders
US Hawks Hang Gliding Assn.
Chapter #4
SamKellner
Contributor
Contributor

Postby TadEareckson » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:43 pm

Rich Diamond - 2010/11/06
hhpa@yahoogroups.com

Zack (mr moderator)
its replies like this from TADpole that We should not have to put up with his crapola anymore.
At the meeting or Now on line , i wish to Call for Vote by its HHPA members to Ban Tad .
for Ban of Tad = I vote Ban him into the cornield (1)

C'mon guys, grow some pairs. There's just gotta be a solid fifty-one percent voting block of functionally illiterate morons here too. What are you waiting for?
TadEareckson
Contributor
Contributor

Postby TadEareckson » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:23 am

Rick Masters

UNBELIEVABLE:  CHILDREN ON PARAGLIDERS

R.V. Wills - 1975/08

1975/07/18
Welch's Gulch, Aspen, Colorado
Hall Brock
Brock Standard Rogallo, flying prone

Fatal. Probable broken neck. Only visible injury a thigh wound. Breathed only ten seconds.
Low altitude 360, steep bank into a dive from 600 feet.

Apparent or Probable Cause: Inexperience in doing 360's and failure to heed advice to push out more and avoid a diving spiral. Hall had done very few 360's before this and was getting into diving spirals on the second half.

Daily Mail - 2011/10/30

This is the first picture of the 16-year-old girl who died after her hang glider plunged to the ground on a training flight.

Experienced (two year) pilot Lois Preston was taking part in the exercise at Ashbourne, Derbyshire, when her glider crashed on Friday afternoon.

She was rushed to hospital in Nottingham but died later from her injuries.

Before the flight Lois had tweeted: 'In a great mood!' She added the hashtag 'Couldn't be better'.
TadEareckson
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bill Cummings » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:01 pm

Bob told me to tell everyone he is busy dealing with his next newsletter and he will join in on his next stop. Probably somewhere in Phoenix, AZ.
Bill Cummings
Contributor
Contributor

Postby TadEareckson » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:56 am

Hey Bob,

Doesn't this ghettoization that Rick of the Defective Ignore Button is proposing remind you just a little bit of the "New Bob Kuczewski, Scott C. Wise rule" on The Jack Show?
TadEareckson
Contributor
Contributor

Postby SamKellner » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:27 am

IMO, there are legitimate reasons for having to kick some posters off of forums.

Bob's history ,as I see it, challenged moderators ego. But his message was not in question, as far as what was right for the sport and to grow HG in the right direction. And Bob's history speaks well for positive accomplishments to the sport.

Tad, your message is off the other end of the scale. Your ban history is clearly a result of, most of us have read what you have to say over and over and over, on each of the forums that you have been ejected from. Your posts are not doing HG any good, if your suggestions were adopted, they would not work, probably kill more than save, as we have agreed here on Hawks.
Southwest Texas Hang Gliders
US Hawks Hang Gliding Assn.
Chapter #4
SamKellner
Contributor
Contributor

Next

Return to Free Speech Zone / Off-Mission Discussions