friends of the library thank you note

Forum for SW Texas Hang Gliders Club - Southwest Texas

friends of the library thank you note

Postby terryJm » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:09 pm

Dear Friends, The Friends of the Library in Leakey, Texas would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your donation to our organization. We appreciate your support very much as this enables us to meet our goals. We are daily making Progress to accomplish these goals by your support and encouragment. This Library would not exist if not for the graciousness of people like you. sincerely, Judith K. Wood Friends of the library
terryJm
Contributor
Contributor

Re: friends of the library thank you note

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:18 pm

Good Job to the SW Texas Hang Gliders Club!!!

It's great to build positive relationships within the community, and it's cool that the SWTHG club is doing just that!!

Good job!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:29 pm

Hi SW Texas Club,

How did the meeting go tonight (First Friday)?

I'm sorry I didn't get the minutes transcribed, but I hope you were able to follow along with the notes.

By the way, I just flew back from San Diego last week (28th), and I was thinking of your club as the moving map on the plane showed that I was over the Leakey area. So I took a couple photos of the screen to remind me that I was getting my first flight over your sites. : )

The first one was with the normal settings of my camera, but then I spent a lot of time tuning it to get a clearer shot further along the flight.

P1280038s.JPG
P1280038s.JPG (23.94 KiB) Viewed 4668 times

P1280045s.JPG
P1280045s.JPG (27.73 KiB) Viewed 4668 times

I'm sorry I couldn't make the meeting, but your club is often on my mind. Please let me know how I can help.

Thanks,
Bob Kuczewski
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby SamKellner » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:50 pm

Hi Bob,

Yep, you were skied out over Big Spring!

Effie has been doing the final corrections to the by-laws and all that info is ready to be put in the envelope. For real. :shifty: 8-)

The meeting went great. We watched some videos of '02 & '03, Texas Open. Two visitors. One fella very interested with lots of GA experience, but he's
a big guy, > 250lb.

It's due to your generousity that we have such a super place to have our meetings.

Thank You,
Sam
SW Texas Hang Gliders
US Hawks
Southwest Texas Hang Gliders
US Hawks Hang Gliding Assn.
Chapter #4
SamKellner
Contributor
Contributor

Return to SW Texas Hang Gliders Forum