Re: Joe Faust banned from hanggliding.org

Postby JoeF » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:08 pm

Nod to our eagle:
--------------------
Definition: "other man" :: PG PDMC
hoot
ho͞ot
noun
a deep or medium-pitched musical sound, often wavering or interrupted, that is the typical call of many kinds of owl.
synonyms: screech, shriek, call, cry
"the hoot of an owl"

Hey Joe, where you goin' with that pen of yours?
Hey Joe, I said where you goin' with that pen in your hand, oh
I'm goin' down to hoot my old USHPA
You know I caught her messin' 'round with another man
I'm goin' down to hoot my old USHPA
You know I caught her messin' 'round with another man
And that ain't too cool
Huh, hey Joe, I heard you hooted your mamma down
You hooted her down now
Hey Joe, I heard you hooted your lady down
You hooted her down in the ground, yeah
Yeah
Yes, I did, I hooted her
You know I caught her messin' round, messin' round town
Yes I did, I hooted her
You know I caught my old lady messin' 'round town
And I gave her the pen
And I hooted her
Alright
Hoot her one more time again, baby
Yeah
Oh, dig it
Oh, alright
Hey Joe
Where you…
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org

View pilots' hang gliding rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
JoeF
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Joe Faust Tribute

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:35 pm

eagle wrote:What Defines a Hawk is not the storms they hit ~
But how a Hawk Fly's through one

Well said Eagle!!!!
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:39 pm

JoeF wrote:Nod to our eagle:
:
Hey Joe, where you goin' with that pen of yours?
Hey Joe, I said where you goin' with that pen in your hand, oh
I'm goin' down to hoot my old USHPA …

:srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl:

Poor Jimmy must be rolling over in his grave!!
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Frank Colver » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:13 am

NOW WE KNOW WHY NOBODY POSTED ON HG.ORG ABOUT JOE BEING BANNED. i POSTED A NICE LETTER URGING HIS REINSTATEMENT AND POINTED OUT THAT ANYONE HAS A RIGHT TO MAKE A NATIONAL REGISTER OF PILOT'S HANG RATINGS, BECAUSE THEY ARE PUBLIC INFORMATION. POINTED OUT THE BENEFITS OF SUCH A REGISTER, ETC., ETC. GAVE SOME OF MY OWN PERSONAL HISTORY OF LOSING MY RATING.

WE NOW KNOW THAT ANY POSTING THAT ANYONE DID ON JOE'S BEHALF WAS IMMEDIATELY REMOVED BY JACK. I POSTED LATE LAST EVENING AND IT WAS NOT THERE EARLY THIS MORNING.

WE CAN NOW ASSUME AND HOPE THAT MANY HG.org FORUM MEMBERS SPOKE UP FOR JOE BUT GOT BURIED UNDER THE CHICKEN s***. WE WILL NEVER KNOW HOW MANY. :(

Frank Colver
Frank Colver
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:09 am

Jack Axaopoulos (sg) buries some posts and topics in the basement. He does that whenever he likes. He also locks topics to give himself the last word. In this case he did both. Note the time difference between when you posted (10:53) and Jack's post (11:05). That's 12 minutes. How long do you think it would have taken Jack to type up his reply? Maybe 12 minutes? Jack keeps very tight reigns on what anyone says on hanggliding.org.

Frank wrote:Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:53 pm
HG pioneer Joe Faust should not be banned from HG.org forum

If it hadn't been for Joe Faust publicizing the efforts of individual hang glider experimenters in the late 60's and early 70's and organizing the first ever hang gliding meet, May 23, 1971, we may all be doing something other than flying HG & PG now.

His latest effort to improve the HG world was to create a national registry for all hang rated pilots. This is so that they do not have to pay $150 / year to keep their ratings if they are flying sites that don't require insurance. If they don't pay up for three years all records of their hang ratings are gone forever. It's as if the pilot never flew a hang glider.

I have maintained my membership since the day I voted to create the USHGA which became USHPA. But in the 1990's i wasn't flying anymore so I joined for three years as "non- Pilot" for $30 instead of $100+. As soon as i realized that my H3 rating was gone I went back to full membership even though I didn't fly for a total of 36 years. When I started flying again I had to get an instructor to reinstate my rating. If you think I forgot how to fly a hang glider then check out the video of my recent flight at Point of the Mountain, in another topic on this forum.

Hang ratings are public information and anyone can make a list of pilots and their current rating that wants to do so. No body can close the public record! Everyone that Joe has the public information for is listed in the new national registry, so a record of their rating is not lost and has not expired. Kudos to Joe, but for that effort he was banned from this forum.  :crazy:

Please everyone, write for Joe's reestablishment in this forum and let him continue his efforts to help you keep the record of your hang ratings permanently. After you are gone there will still be a place that says to everyone that you flew and had this rating. USHPA will not have any record after three years of your absence.

Frank Colver, USHPA #7 (current)

Great post Frank!!!

But Jack always gives himself the last word:

Jack Axaopoulos (sg) wrote:Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:05 pm
Re: HG pioneer Joe Faust should not be banned from HG.org forum

Your post is very misleading Frank.

First of all, Joe is not listing public ushpa records. He is listing ratings with his orgs name on them. He listed me and others and refuses to take us off this orgs list, even when we asked. He even added dead pilots to his new org, who had no choice in the matter. Its really disrespectful. I hope when I die people dont just start adding me to orgs I never chose to join. I do not hold a rating in his org. I do not belong on that list, neither do the deceased or the people who asked to be removed.

Joe is banned because he was pissing off the membership. He was becoming a problem. I have no time for drama on this site. I was getting PM's from pissed off members. He's not coming back because he constantly causes me moderation issues, and I simply dont have the time to deal with this nonsense. He is free to push his org on a billion other websites on the net. Go for it.

/locked

Jack's response sounds reasonable, until you think it through. Jack claims that he banned Joe for "pissing off the membership". But wasn't Joe a member? Wasn't Joe getting "pissed off" at how he was being treated by the "Doug Marley gang"? There are two sides to every argument. Joe was being very kind in that topic, but the "Joe haters" were not. Why was Joe banned while his tormentors get to do a victory lap for having him banned?

But here's the smoking gun that Jack is a liar in his response to Frank. If Jack just wanted to ban Joe to save "moderation effort", then why did Jack go to the extra effort to change ALL references of "ushgrs.org" anywhere on the forum to another string? That took even more of poor Jack's "precious time"!

The reality is that Joe Faust was banned from hanggliding.org because Jack Axaopoulos didn't like what Joe was saying. That's the sad state of national hang gliding discussions these days. It's part of the reason that hang gliding is in decline. As Rick Masters said, hang gliding isn't dying, it's being murdered. Now you can see who's doing the murdering. That's why we have and promote the U.S. Hawks. Thanks for helping so much with that effort.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Joe struck a Note

Postby eagle » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:56 pm

Hendrix Plays ahead of his times, about both sides,
Like where are you going too,....
And if I were too,...The contemplation

Music Hawk.jpg
Music Hawk.jpg (32.1 KiB) Viewed 6103 times

DID I STRIKE A NOTE, Lets be clear
A Police related crime family,...Under false pretense
Have me under life baring threat for 25yrs plus

IT'S PUBLIC EXTORTION BY CITY CONTRACT
They stole your free fight rights in America

PS ... the pen is more powerful than the sword
and Shut da f**K UP
eagle
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Hey Joe struck a Note

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:45 am

eagle wrote:PS ... the pen is more powerful than the sword

That's exactly why Jack bans those who are brave enough to speak.

On the Internet, the web site owner controls the pens of everyone on their site. That person should have a deep respect and a long track record of honoring free speech. Neither hanggliding.org nor ozreport.com have that.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Rick Masters » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:52 am

On the Internet, the web site owner controls the pens of everyone on their site. That person should have a deep respect and a long track record of honoring free speech. Neither hanggliding.org nor ozreport.com have that.

That's for sure.
    The most important issue in hang gliding: how the Ill-thought merger with paragliding and the bizarre acceptance of zero negative loading (in total contradicton to our history and safety accomplishments) destroyed the veracity of our existing organization, was my topic on ozreport.
    Being constantly attacked by members sent over from paraglidingforum, I was eventually unable to discuss this in a reasonable way.
    Not having the balls to defend his own sport of hang gliding, the USHPA sycophant forum owner termed the issue a "cat fight" and moved it to the "cess pool," where it dropped out of sight.
    I refused to tolerate the insult and removed my posts.
    Many of these today can be found among my thousands of posts on US Hawks.
http://ushawks.org/forum/search.php?author_id=1136&sr=posts

Thanks to BobK, the US Hawks forum is the only place where real discussions about an independent future for hang gliding in the USA can appear without fear of alteration, termination, concealment, removal, mobbing, banning, obfuscation or direction by an outside authority.
Rick Masters
Contributor
Contributor

Hang

Postby Free » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:47 pm

Jack's response sounds reasonable, until you think it through. Jack claims that he banned Joe for "pissing off the membership".

Jack proudly wears a pussy hat because he is a big pussy that can not hold his own in a rational debate or discussion. He's got no game so he deals in lies and deceptions to cover up for his inherent weakness of character. Davis does this too but Jack Axaopoulos is much more pathetic.
But here's the smoking gun that Jack is a liar in his response to Frank. If Jack just wanted to ban Joe to save "moderation effort", then why did Jack go to the extra effort to change ALL references of "ushgrs.org" anywhere on the forum to another string? That took even more of poor Jack's "precious time"!

The reality is that Joe Faust was banned from hanggliding.org because Jack Axaopoulos didn't like what Joe was saying. That's the sad state of national hang gliding discussions these days. It's part of the reason that hang gliding is in decline. As Rick Masters said, hang gliding isn't dying, it's being murdered. Now you can see who's doing the murdering. That's why we have and promote the U.S. Hawks. Thanks for helping so much with that effort.

Jack Axaopoulos is a cowardly liar whose weak manipulations of truth does murder progress for hang gliding's future.
A new and separate hang gliding list should be created with his and other personas of like ancestry in overt damage to free flow of information and advancement of free flight energy. Jack Axaopoulos is anti matter to hang gliding and deserves high billing recognition for his actions.

I would like to start a listing service in Jack Axaopolous' headline name and list names of similar ilk to document for posterity what the little creeps have done to help murder hang gliding.
The big kerfuffle that Doug Marley stirred up with his fake tantrum against Joe's Pilot Registry earns him high placement on my new list. Doug may earn the top position as prima dona for all the drama and the inferred personal threats. I think he doesn't want people to know he is only a beginner as he frequently posts in his full name as a more experienced pilot.

A public listing of these impediments to hang gliding could also serve as intergalactic subpoenas for them to publicly answer the accusations against them.
For them not to answer the challenge would further their advancement onto a list of cowards and ranking of same.

These are just my preliminary thoughts. Comments and suggestions are welcome. My follow through is somewhat lacking so if someone wants to advance this action on their own then by all means make me proud..

My internet connection is running out of time so I'm sending this rough form to see what you think.
The Jack Axaopoulos and Doug Marley Involuntary List of A Holes:
Free
Contributor
Contributor

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics