Sign in, say "hi", ... and be welcomed.

Then and Now and When

Postby magentabluesky » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:14 pm

Then and Now

Then: Joe Faust Thu May 19, 2016 7:42 pm

Jack's heavy-hand rule over his forum reveals a huge rift in hang gliding online discussion opportunity.

There is no logical way for a sound participant to treat the admin Jack A. as "regular user" when guillotine ax is ever near Jack's hand and keyboard.

Careful study of the actions involved would bring important data to those who are participating in Jack's forum.Link

Then: Hang Gliding.Org Rules and Polices

KEEP IT CIVIL. Attacking other members or covert implied attacks are NOT allowed. No Harassing or stalking other members. Inflammatory posts are not allowed. This includes “photoshopping” member pictures in a negative way. You will get a warning if you break this rule. If you persist to do this, you will be banned. Threads that start to spin out of control will be LOCKED. If you wish to cry censorship because a thread is locked when people start acting like children, take it to another forum.

Don’t spam the forum. No advertising on this site. Ask SG for permission first.Link

Then: Bill Cummings Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:57 am

Compelled speech is now in its beginning stages. Although no one is being jailed or banned for not defending Joe Faust at hgdotorg, in a sense, shaming is an emotional fine just short of compelled speech.Link

Then: Bill Cummings Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:03 pm

I'm a lot concerned about some of the 123 people watching this carrying on. I've said my piece. Time to review my options.Link

Then: Bob Kuczewski Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:04 pm

To Red: Can you quote for us what rule was in place at the time of
Joe's banning that justified - in your own mind - Joe being banned?
Link

Then: Magentabluesky Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:27 pm

“Can you quote for us what rule was in place?”

hg.org is private property.

Not only is Jack the operator, Jack is the owner. Jack is the property owner of HG.org. Jack has property rights in his ownership of hg.org.

If you don’t like it, don’t fly there. Simple!Link

Then: Bob Kuczewski Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:46 pm

First of all, all restaurant owners are property owners, but as a society, we've decided to assign health inspectors to insure that they are not serving toxic food to the public. I believe the mechanism varies from state to state. Some states just shut a place down. Other states might advertise a health grade (such as "A", "B", or "C") and let the public decide. Also, society has established the rights to take or exert control over private property for a number of reasons (eminent domain, illegal activities, monopolies, etc.). So your private property analogy is already flawed.Link

Poster’s Note: This sounds like babbling liberal left wing bull.

Now: Bill Cummings Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:50 pm (Lower Postscript)

The Hawk are not a governmental entity. The constitution only protects you from government.

When you clicked on the, "agree" button to log on here you made a contract to waive rights and follow website rules. I did too.

Once again, If the private owner says you can't have a gun in your lunch bucket you waive your 2nd amendment rights at the entrance as a condition to enter. Does this help you realize how it works? I can always try again with other words.Link

Now: Bob Kuczewski Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:37 am

I believe it's well established that web sites like ours (and others) can make their own rules within the limits of the law.

Here's one of our rules: . . . . . . .

People who think that's a good rule should stay here and enjoy the U.S. Hawks forum. People who think that's a bad rule should leave.

BUT ... if you continue to attack our members without giving verifiable proof of your identity ... you will be banned.Link

Now: Joe Faust Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:56 am

Hawk891, your posts move me as an advisory board member to put up a motion for having your post access be in the section of the forum that is dedicated to non-RHG matters; you will then be able to post in that section and not other sections. Not giving your real name while attacking persons might draw a full ban.

I move for the Board of Advisors to have Hawk891’s post space be only in the non-RHG section of the forum.Link

Now: Hawk891Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:18 pm

Copying from the freedom of speech zone. This has all been one big misunderstanding. I was misled by Bob, but Bill set the record straight. I was not aware that the US Hawks was actually a private organization, with private rules, exactly like all the other forums. Their house, their rules. I have absolutely no issue with this, and completely agree with Bills last post making this clear. Copy/Paste for easy reference. I fully support Bobs private property rights and rights to moderate his own private property and will abide by his rules. I have no right to enter his private property and make freedom of speech claims, that everyone knows do not apply to private individuals and their private property. But to be fair, I was very misled by Bob on this. Read below. I no longer have any rights issue with this forum, because I do not have any here, and that is perfectly fine. I fully support Bobs private property rights and rules.Link

Now: Hawk891Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:31 pm

Someone should motion to change the site FAQ to reflect what Bill said. It would have saved me from all this arguing.

The FAQ should make it very clear, this site is private property and thus freedom of speech rules do not even apply. Anyone who passed civics knows this. Freedom of speech only defends citizens from their government, not other private citizens. Members of this community must follow the house rules, and the private owners have absolute rights to moderate any way they choose. That is exactly what I would demand of my guests in my own private home. No one should ever have an issue with that. Claims of freedom of speech when you are on someones private property are nonsensical and only prove the person has no idea what they are talking about

Please update the FAQ immediately.
Bob should also change his misleading quotes about freedom of speech here on this forum. It's very misleading and had me completely fooled. I never would have said any of the things I did if Bill had made his perfect clarification earlier. My apologies Bill.Link
magentabluesky
Michael Grisham
magentabluesky
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Then and Now and When

Postby magentabluesky » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:47 pm

. . . And When

When is Bob Kuczewski going to:

Apologize to the World?

Apologize to the Hang Gliding Community?

Apologize to Joe Faust?

Apologize to Jack Axaopoulos?

Apologize to Frank Colver?

Apologize to Tom ‘Red” Howard?

Apologize to Michael Grisham?

Apologize to Rick Masters?

Oh he already did apologize to Rick Masters.

Apologize to Hawk891?

Apologize to Who Else?

Apologize to Fill in the Blank?

Warren?

Really, how do you look at yourself in the mirror, Bob.
Last edited by magentabluesky on Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
magentabluesky
Michael Grisham
magentabluesky
Contributor
Contributor

Postby magentabluesky » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:59 pm

Instead of an apology, we get Restricted Free Speech (RFS) dished out by Bob Kuczewski and the Free Speech Board (FSB).

Bob Kuczewski Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:02 pm

I have carried out the action of the Board.

The user known as hawk891 is now restricted to posting in the free speech zone. Anyone wishing to continue the discussion there is welcome to do so.

Thanks to the Board for quick action in this troublesome case.Link
magentabluesky
Michael Grisham
magentabluesky
Contributor
Contributor

Postby hawk891 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:04 pm

It looks like they are still moving to put me into a freedom of speech zone. Perfectly within their rights as Bill made it very clear that there is no actual freedom of speech protections on this forum, exposing Bobs falsehoods in the site FAQ. But the hypocrisy of Bob, and Joe of all people, Bobs personal pariah, censoring me and threatening to ban me, is just incredible. I have no idea how these people can look themselves in the mirror each day and pretend they are men of principle.

Welcome to the US Hawks ministry of truth.
Showing their true censorship colors. :srofl:

1984.png
1984.png (6.7 KiB) Viewed 3587 times

ministryoftruth.jpg
ministryoftruth.jpg (30.85 KiB) Viewed 3587 times
Gay Hang Glider Pilot In LA
Support Gay Pride!
https://lapride.org/
hawk891
Contributor
Contributor

Postby hawk891 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:05 pm

If they finish their little process and put me into the freedom of speech cage like a naughty little animal, I will just take a page from Frank Colvers book and check out .

Seems a lot of people are leaving lately, and let's be honest, there are only about 3-5 active people on this site anyway. :salute:
Gay Hang Glider Pilot In LA
Support Gay Pride!
https://lapride.org/
hawk891
Contributor
Contributor

Postby magentabluesky » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:10 pm

Then: Bob Kuczewski Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:28 pm
"All it takes for evil to thrive is for good men to do nothing."

I believe that all human beings have a moral duty to participate in providing justice for one another. It's part of the "Golden Rule". Those who shirk that duty invite the abuses we've seen (great and small) throughout history. Link

In just five days.

Now: Bob Kuczewski Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:02 pm
I have carried out the action of the Board.

The user known as hawk891 is now restricted to posting in the free speech zone. Anyone wishing to continue the discussion there is welcome to do so.

Thanks to the Board for quick action in this troublesome case.
Link

Bob do you have exception to your moral duty of standing up for a gay pilot who wishes to remain anonymous to spare his parents any emotional pain in knowing their son is gay?

He/she may have a different answer as to whether he/she was treated fair.

Identify yourself, I demand your papers!
Last edited by magentabluesky on Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
magentabluesky
Michael Grisham
magentabluesky
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:32 pm

magentabluesky wrote:Bob do you have exception to your moral duty of standing up for a gay pilot who wishes to remain anonymous to spare his parents any emotional pain in knowing their son is gay?

He/she may have a different answer as to whether he/she was treated fair.

We treat everyone the same. People may only criticize others when their real name is known to those being criticized. Otherwise, we end up with a cesspool of anonymous sniping. That's not the traditional definition of free speech.
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Forum Statistics