Sign in, say "hi", ... and be welcomed.

Re: Two Dead at Torrey - Paragliding Collision (March 9, 201

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:51 am

dhmartens wrote:There are many details in the information documents you attached. Enough to keep federal inspectors busy for some time. They might be using polystyrene foam and dirty silverware.

Thanks, as always, for the comic relief Doug. That SNL skit was very well done.

Time will tell whether any San Diego elected officials actually care about any of these deaths.

Elections have consequences. Just ask Pamela Hargett, Glenn Johnny Peter Bengtsson, and Raul Gonzalez Valerio.
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby dhmartens » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:25 pm

Ushpa election results
The four elected directors will take office January 1, 2021, and serve through the end of 2022.

2020 Election Results
Bill Hughes
Tiki Mashy
Paul Voight
Kate West

The full 2021 board will consist of the following directors, plus an additional two directors that will be appointed by the new board per the bylaws at their first meeting in January:

2021 USHPA board of directors
Jugdeep Aggarwal
Bill Hughes
Tiki Mashy
Steven Pearson
Kimberly Phinney
Paul Voight
Sara Weaver
Kate West
Director to be elected by the board in January
Director to be elected by the board in January

I voted for Tiki Mashy because I know she is the only one who wavered and supported BobK momentarily during his improper banishment.
She also knows what it is like. Her discovery channel content has been banned from youtube.
She is our best shot at getting BobK reinstated in Ushpa but BoB has to want to get back in.
Our other ally is Jugdeep Aggarwal who has as his top priority is avoiding "Drama".
(Operation Omega will increase drama for Ushpa)

Ushpa has now implemented the new board structure when they are sworn in.

On another note It was said Torrey Pines now has a yearly fee to access the site and a yearly fee to access the restauraunt.
If this is true this would cause the marginal propensity to hang glide and paraglide at the the site to drop off. The management would still make the same amount of money but have fewer pilots in the crowded airspace to increase safety and decrease fatalities (20 months since last incident).
dhmartens
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Frank Colver » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:53 pm

I also voted for Tiki for the same reason (BobK) that you did. :thumbup:

I wish she had stuck with it though. :(

Frank
Frank Colver
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:38 pm

Frank Colver wrote:I also voted for Tiki for the same reason (BobK) that you did. :thumbup:

I wish she had stuck with it though. :(

Frank

Me too.      :(
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:40 pm

How can all these politicians be dodging the Torrey Pines Gliderport issue for so long?

Bob Kuczewski wrote:This was from February 17th, 2020:

Now it's October.

Mayoral candidate Todd Gloria still doesn't have an answer for us.

Bob Kuczewski wrote:It's been a year and a half since the two deaths at Torrey.

This is Bill's quote from March 13th, 2019 at 9:22 pm:

Bill Cummings wrote:Having first hand knowledge about the military and paragliding connection it wouldn't surprise me one bit to find that San Diego, the Torrey concessionaire, and the military have a sweetheart training arrangement. It would explain away Robin M, council woman Bry, and the entire City council's aloofness and contempt for the public's legitimate call for oversight.

That hypothesis is still the best explanation I've heard.

Now Todd Gloria and Barbara Bry are running for Mayor of San Diego and Georgette Gomez is running for the United States House of Representatives. All three have aided in the cover up at Torrey.

Todd Gloria ( https://youtu.be/O0YDFi3-Ug0 )

Barbara Bry ( https://youtu.be/avwKEstI1RM )

Georgette Gomez ( https://youtu.be/owxohj-no6g )

There's something rotten in San Diego government.

Bob Kuczewski on June 11, 2021 wrote:Last night San Diego City Councilmember Joe LaCava showed up at La Jolla Town Council to address the Gliderport issues. Here's the video:

https://youtu.be/3W3WLtvuLic

Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby dhmartens » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:41 pm

I believe Joe LaCava instructed you to file a complaint here:
https://civilrights.justice.gov/
dhmartens
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:37 pm

dhmartens wrote:I believe Joe LaCava instructed you to file a complaint here:
https://civilrights.justice.gov/

Thanks Doug. I checked that web site, and while I may be mistaken, it seems to limit complaints to discrimination based on "personal characteristics" rather than on injustices in general.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby dhmartens » Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:51 pm

Joe LaCava gave you that advise so quote him in your complaint and let them be the judge of it.
In the judgement of Ushawks: The Torrey pines flight park should receive a 3 year safety medal for having no deaths in 3 years.

The Ushawks believes in flight safety and cannot be bought and we acknowledge and applaud the flight parks safety improvement.
But Ushawks can be sued into submission.
dhmartens
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:38 pm

" DEMENTIA"

Guys I realize that dementia is something that some of You have, are are currently dealing with. I also realize that this a Way-Off Subject. But I am hoping that from this Group of Pilots, heck Pilots are People who have Mothers and Fathers who might have this Brutal Disease. What prompted Me to write this was the Enterprise skit. My Mother who was a College Graduate. She was accepted on the Equestrian Olympic Team in 1953.She had her own Business. She was a very intelligent Woman. But she is no longer sharp. This truly Sucks!

OK, so this is where I ask for anyone's knowledge regarding any new treatments for Dementia. If anyone has any information on Progress regarding this evil Disease. Would You Please respond to My Query?

Well seeing that Skit on the Enterprise and Captain Kirk. Got Me thinking. I remember that My Mother had a Horse Show once and during the Show She had an encounter or two with William Shatner. Sorry but this about all I can say about this encounter. For My Mother has almost no memory these Days.

Good By; Chris Mckeon.
CCMCK@GOLDSTATE.net
925-497-1059
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby dhmartens » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:56 am

Japan has the lowest rate of dementia so changing the diet to include wild caught salmon might help. Tuna can give you brain fog from the mercury content. Turmeric/Curcumin is used in India which may have the lowest Alzheimer rates(Chicken Currey).
https://www.downtoearth.org.in/news/why ... sease-9366
My father would pretend to be deaf when ever his 2nd wife asked him for money.

On an unrelated note Ushpa could avoid 10 million dollar lawsuits by having paraglider schools perform mandatory CAT scans of all pilot spines so as to 3-D print any broken pieces from any accidents and get the patient back on their feet without having to fuse vertebrae.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm_BxxHcqgI
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/3d-printed ... e-surgery/
dhmartens
Contributor
Contributor

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics