Postby Bob Kuczewski » Mon May 13, 2019 1:04 pm

Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Big Blue Sky

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Mon May 13, 2019 1:20 pm

I truly love this movie. It's the best review of hang gliding ever produced.

I've purchased at least 5 of the DVD versions and watched it nearing 100 times. I watched it twice the day that I purchased my first copy from USHPA when I was a Regional Director. I've given (or loaned) most of them out. I sent one out into the hang gliding community with a signature sheet to be passed around. Every once in a while someone contacts me to thank me for sharing it. I'm thrilled to see it on YouTube where the world can see it.

Bill Liscomb did a remarkable job on this film and the entire sport of hang gliding owes him a salute. It is a true masterpiece in the history of aviation.

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:
:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Thanks Bill.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Big Blue Sky

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Sun May 26, 2019 11:46 pm

Bob Kuczewski wrote:I truly love this movie. It's the best review of hang gliding ever produced.

I've purchased at least 5 of the DVD versions and watched it nearing 100 times

It's the night before another celebration of the 1971 Otto Meet, and I just watched Big Blue Sky again. I think I'll call it 100 and keep track from here onward. Thanks again to Bill Liscomb and everyone involved in the movie and the sport.   :salute:
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Forum Statistics