Sign in, say "hi", ... and be welcomed.

Dockweiler, Un containable Uphoria,

Postby Chris McKeon » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:43 pm

Hello all You Hawkes.

So Maybe You Guys have gotten some idea of who I am. I am a Pilot who lives in Brentwood California, Brentwood which is located in the San Francisco East Bay Area. Well I am well on my way to regaining my total total over all Physical Composer back due to my Horrific crash which took Place on March 28th 2010. Nut rest assured I regain my Place, my place at the top of the Stack, any stack! It looks like I will become air Born thanks to Bob. Yes I will very well might be at Dockweiler flying a Big old Condor. If and when my feet leave the Ground I will be experiencing a sense of Uphoria , a sense of Uphoria that I will not be able to contain.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Dockweiler, Un containable Uphoria,

Postby Chris McKeon » Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:01 am

I just want to say to all of You a Big Heart Felt Hi, or should I spell that out like this; Hi as in High Altitude, Way up thee when you are Flying. Yes Get yourself up there where Oxygen is Mandatory! IN spite of My Doctors lame misgivings, their foolish inept Prognosis I am walking once again. I am way above the intellect of a Potato. Yes a Severy Brain injured Doctor, I mean to make the statements regarding my ten current condition causing Him to come to the totally untrue lame excuse to have come up with His utterly false Prognosis of How I would be not much better than a Potato. This Guy I was paying to Help Me recover? I mean come-on. My Father told Me; When you have regained your Health You need to go find that Doctor and Beat His a**. Today there is little doubt i My mnd that I could Beat that Doctors a** today. But I would thoroughly enjoy Beating His Brain. Yrs I would love to go and find that Doctor so I could give him my proposal; Why don't You and I get together and play a Game of Chess?
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Robin Hastings Cancer Fund (RGSA)

Postby Chris McKeon » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:51 pm

First I want to Sincerely ask all of You for your Forgiveness for my incompetence in using this FORUM. it has not not been My Wish to in anyway to cause any of You a Bite of Distress. So Please bear with Me for I really do not know how to use this Site, or any other site for that matter. I will punch in my Phone Number so if any one of You want to Call me you can do just that. Then maybe I will get up to speed regarding being able to navigate myself on a Web-Site,.

Well I am able to say that the Day might actually come where I will be able to Fly once again. Yes I really do believe it, for I am looking forward to regaining my CDL back. For After I pounded back in 2010. The California DMV took my Drivers License. The DMV will upon being notified by a Persons Doctor that an individual has gown into a Coma State. By the way I was in a Coma for Three Months. Well the DMV automatically Resends Said Persons Drivers License.

But that was11 Years ago. I am back! Yes I am more and more regaining my over all sense of being My self once. Again I was talking to Bob Kuczewski the other Day. I told Bob That now it is not with Me a Case of "WOE IS ME". It is now a case regrding myself of My thinking regarding MY self as being : "WOW IS ME". I Believe Bob liked my take on my current reality.

Well I would love to talk to any of you Please feel free regarding giving Me a call Chris McKeon.; 925-497-1059.

I used to have a nick-name: "BIG GUY IN THE SKY" I so much I hope and I pray to once again fly once again. I hope to be Be known as : "THE PHOENIX GUY IN THE SKY'".
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Robin Hastings Cancer Fund (RGSA)

Postby Chris McKeon » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:59 pm

https://ushawks.org/forum/viewtopic.php ... b90#p29264

Ok I hope that this Time my Copying and pasting will work.

Good By Chris McKeon 925-497-1059.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:24 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCjhgiVnYDs!

Was this not the Smoking Hottest Rock and Roll ever?
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCjhgiVnYDs

I've flown My predator while listening to this Song. In My mind, I was a: "BAD BOY PREDATOR PILOT"'

Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Forum Statistics