Sign in, say "hi", ... and be welcomed.

Happy Birthday Super Heroes of Free Flight!

Postby Free » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:56 pm

Happy Birthday Super Heroes of Free Flight!
I can hardly contain myself with what is coming down in the American World of Free Flight.
Bob, if this is what Ben Reese is telling us in his wild freak out, I'm all in.
The U$hPa corporation is going to finally get their just dues and I don't mean $150 @ year.

Ol' Ben gets it. I don't think so many others do.
Gee, he's on to Ft. Benning. Oh My! I think I am too.
God Bless Logan and you Bob, and all the super heroes that have pulled this off.
Frank, Joe, Rick's great comments in the right place at the right time.
You BK and Logan, special forces, that cut through the crap that has metastasized in our former free flying organization.
Stunning!

Happy Bird day, world!
A new chapter in free flight history is being written. I'm so glad to survive long enough to see it happening.
Last edited by Free on Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Free
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Happy Birthday US Hawks

Postby Free » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:04 pm

I want to also thank Ben Reese and D. Marley for stepping up to the plate to be the spokesmen for U$hPa.
Without their contributions this could not have been so enjoyable!

Your birthday has been the best birthday I have ever experienced in my whole life.
Free
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Free » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:17 pm

Someone offered to pitch in some legal expenses on the Jack AX show. Sorry forgot who, without looking it up, but I'll also salute him and join him or her, in what I can do financially for legal fees.
If anyone knows Dan Brown, hope he is still around, a California lawyer, that has some insight into financial shenanigans of the pre-paragliding u$HGA, and maybe more recently too.
Mark Forbes is the poster child of slush fund spending that almost took down our organization, already.
This is why his slime is on every facet of what has become of this organization. For decades he has swirled the cesspool.
It's time to drain the swamp!
Free
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Free » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:40 pm

I thought it couldn't get much better. I'm pushed to another level of giddiness. It's almost too much.
Can't get this crazy grin off my face today. Almost want it to stop. Like it's too much winning. Can't take much more.
Blindrodie wingman stunt pilot Gaar, has weighed in on the public land access stranglehold u$hPa has claimed for itself, and not for everybody.

Was thinking I had said too much yesterday and tipped off the zombie masses but not to worry about that.
Stupid never stops.
The son of a sleazy lawyer that stole a flightpark for 4 years still hasn't advanced beyond hang 3 in the corrupt corporation he's defending.
This is so priceless. Dumb and dumber are defending defenseless criminals. Son of a sleazy lawyer is in the house!
Please, please... how much winning can I take?
Free
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Rick Masters » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:46 pm

Happy 8th, Hawks!
 We had the egg all along!

Stupid never stops.

You got that right, Warren.
I thought it only extended to paragliding.
But I was wrong.

Rick Masters
Contributor
Contributor

Postby wingspan33 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:28 am

Gee, I feel horrible! It's 5 days since our 8th anniversary and I just found this thread. :( I have a couple good excuses but still, . . .

Well, . . . Happy 8th Anniversary US Hawks!

I believe that the following link leads to my first post here -

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3

I would have thought that I made one on the very first day, but, . . . As I recall, Bob had no one to talk to until I arrived. :mrgreen: Poor Bob.*

Eight years later it's really great to see our growth and all the amazing people who have and are participating here.

PS - If you want to check out very early US Hawks history, check out this link. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=113

In it Bob transfers information from a Google Group and Yahoo Group that Bob and I respectively created and which predated the (then new) US Hawks web site.

* Wait! Am I referring to before I showed up or after? :eh: :lolno:
wingspan33
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:46 am

Happy 9th Birthday to the U.S. Hawks!!
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby wingspan33 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:09 pm

Yea! Happy Birthday to US! (or should it be happy creation day?)
wingspan33
Contributor
Contributor

Happy 10 Years of the U.S. Hawks!!

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:16 am

Happy 10 Years of the U.S. Hawks!!

It was 10 years ago today that several of us recognized the need for a hang gliding association dedicated to standing up for the rights of its members. So on August 13th, 2010, we founded the U.S. Hawks Hang Gliding Association.

For anyone interested in exploring our history, you can find our earliest topics by using a topic number as in the following URL:

https://ushawks.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1

That will take you to the first topic on the forum ("Hello U.S. Hawks!") from August 13th, 2010. You can substitute other topic numbers (such as "t=2" or "t=3") to explore other early topics from the forum.

Thanks to our founders and to everyone who has worked to build the U.S. Hawks.

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:
:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Happy 10 Years of the U.S. Hawks!!

Postby eagle » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:04 pm

Hero Hawk-1.jpg
Hero Hawk-1.jpg (110.49 KiB) Viewed 4208 times

Hero Hawk-2.jpg
Hero Hawk-2.jpg (22.28 KiB) Viewed 4208 times
eagle
Contributor
Contributor