Mo Hawks Logo and Forum Style

Missouri Hawks Hang Gliding Club

Mo Hawks Logo and Forum Style

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:07 pm

Hello Warren and the Mo Hawks!!

Thanks for starting a chapter of the US Hawks. At this time we're mostly a network of forums, but who knows what the future will bring. :)

One of the things that I try to do for each Chapter is pick a logo and forum style so people can recognize which club's forum they're visiting. I start everyone out with the "plain vanilla" default (prosilver), but there are many others to choose from. You can browse them at the styles demo page:

http://www.phpbb.com/styles/demo/3.0/

I assume you're the President at this time, so you can choose what you like. :thumbup:

Also, if you have a particular logo in mind, please let me know. I'm not an artist, but I can do some simple stuff like superimposing hang gliders on top of maps and text (like the SW Texas logo).

There's no rush on either of these, but if you have some ideas, please post them. My goal is to make each Chapter's forum into a unique and friendly habitat for its members. Please let me know how I can help.

Bob Kuczewski
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Mo Hawks Logo and Forum Style

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:14 am

By the way, these are all the forum styles currently available at: http://www.phpbb.com/styles/demo/3.0/:

If you see anything you particularly like, please let me know and I'll see if we can use it.
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Mo Hawks Logo ?

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:59 pm

mohawk_003.png
mohawk_003.png (34.2 KiB) Viewed 9389 times
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Mo Hawks Logo ?

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:52 pm

Well, it's been a little while since I suggested updating the Mo Hawks logo. Since there have been no objections in all this time, I decided to go ahead and do it. Here's what it looks like as of today (February 2nd, 2014):

Mo_Hawks_Forum_2014_02_02.png
Mo_Hawks_Forum_2014_02_02.png (26.24 KiB) Viewed 8950 times

I hope you like it!!      :)
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Return to Mo Hawks Forum