Change font size
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:01 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Maps to San Diego City Hall
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:53 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

Here are some maps to the San Diego Administration Building:

This first map is for our Los Angeles area Hawks. Head south on either I-5 or I-15 toward the red "A" marker:
Attachment:
Map11.png
Map11.png [ 308.98 KiB | Viewed 3787 times ]

This second map shows the greater San Diego area freeway system. If you're coming south on I-15, you'll want to take 163 where it splits off from I-15 (just below where it says "Scripps Ranch"). Then head toward the red "A" marker. If you're coming south on I-5, it will take you most of the way there:
Attachment:
Map9.png
Map9.png [ 304.69 KiB | Viewed 3787 times ]

This map shows how I-5 and State Route 163 converge on downtown. If you drove south on I-15 and missed the 163 branch, you'll still be on 15 which connects to I-5 south of the City. In that case, take I-5 back north toward the red "A" marker.
Attachment:
Map8.png
Map8.png [ 491.02 KiB | Viewed 3787 times ]

This map shows how the freeways connect to the downtown streets. If you come from I-5 heading south, you can get off on Front Street. If you come in from I-15 to 163, then you'll end up on 10th avenue heading south. Turn right on B street which will dead-end into the City Hall complex.
Attachment:
Map4.png
Map4.png [ 324.54 KiB | Viewed 3787 times ]

This map shows the downtown streets in greater detail. Please note the arrows which show all the one-way streets downtown. It's good to plan ahead because all those one-way streets can make it tricky to get where you want. Also note that there's a trolly running right down the middle of C street and you may not be able to drive on parts of it.
Attachment:
Map_2.png
Map_2.png [ 188.96 KiB | Viewed 3785 times ]

This last "map" shows the City Hall complex. The "A" marker is on the tall building directly on C street.
Attachment:
Map3.png
Map3.png [ 83.29 KiB | Viewed 3787 times ]

Finally, here's a "hawk's eye view" of the City Complex with the Adminstration Building outlined in red:
Attachment:
top_view_outline.png
top_view_outline.png [ 999.86 KiB | Viewed 3785 times ]

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]