Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Torrey Pines Gliderport RFP has been published
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:06 am 
Contributor
Contributor

eagle wrote:
I think I would be a fool to go near the podium and paint a TARGET ON MYSELF
Anyone care to leave a comment

I have a comment. I wish I had a nickel for every hang glider pilot who's been intimidated into silence by bullying and threats.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:57 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

THE EAGLES REPLY:

Really Mara a generic reply

Your Gliderport leaseholder, ...A police related crime family operation, that runs under fear of violence and personal loss
In combination with a USHPA , a national insurance racketeering monopoly

How dangerous MARA,
Years ago they killed there own instructor over this,....
Which I try to stop, the following day, I was assaulted, and threatened by the San Diego Police, northern division while they covered it Up
To this day under a threat

The podium at the city council , is under a threat of violence and personal loss

Your courts are under the same threat, any witnesses that testify, that's me and others
Your police, cant or wont write a report to bring Justice, and threaten people that try....
Your Gliderport leaseholder is ripping off America, to the tune o a Millon a year for 25yrs
With your manipulated lease, stole our freedom to fly a free park, to access free airspace
commercializing free airspace , a crime to America

Gliderport leaseholder Extortion pending crimes: the list is long as YOU turn your heads

Mayor Falconer and Barbra Bry have the solution on there desk, with a Public recreational waver, that we don't really need by common Law
and you wont Use it ????

Right Now Mara you, Mayor Falconer and Barbra Bry are a disgrace to America and what this country stands for.
I have to Pay a City thug Gliderport gatekeeper in January after Paying the Insurance racketeers, are you kidding
When you have the solution on your Desk Barbra Bry

I will post your next reply on social Media

Go Ahead Anyone ~
STAND IN THE WAY OF JUSTICE

Police city Mafia in your face ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Automatic reply: MARA CITY ATTORNEY
Councilmember Barbara Bry
11:39 AM (6 minutes ago)
to me

Thank you for reaching out to the Office of Councilmember Barbara Bry. Your message has been received, and the appropriate staff person will get back to you with a response. If you require immediate assistance, you can call our office at: (619) 236-6611.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:43 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

Ah, You didn't read the fine print
Apparently No More Voluntary Club site fee's, with your opinion
Its Mandatory & shut up while under a threat, $200 ANNUALLY OR A $10 a day pass disguised as site fee's. into their private city cartel leaseholder accounts
They will start a fight about it, Then use a violence/trespassing law against the people

This Is Extortion By Public Office
Public/Recreational pilots monies into private accounts for every unknowingly American or visitor

Read the fine print ~ there's a list of other Association problems, like unneeded insurance requirements & fee's

THIS IS IN YOUR FACE ~ RIGHT NOW
PUBLIC EXTORTION BY CITY CONTRACT

Oh that's right , Ripping off america under a threat of violence in year 2018
And nothing will happen with the curved hand of ou law

HOW ABOUT A WORTHY US OFFICIAL STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND SAY SOMETHING

"THE EAGLE"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:57 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

CHARLIE BROWN speaks the truth
Postby eagle » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:59 pm

Hey Charlie
What about the USHPA: A national insurance racketeering operation
and the Criminal Torrey Pines Gliderport leaseholder: Public Extortion by City Contact

~ PAY THE DIRTY COP CLUB AND SHUT UP ~

Attachment:
TORREY PINES GLIDERPORT EXTORTION.jpg
TORREY PINES GLIDERPORT EXTORTION.jpg [ 77.13 KiB | Viewed 6292 times ]

TORREY PINES GLIDERPORT
PUBLIC EXTORTION BY CITY CONTRACT

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:18 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

eagle wrote:
The podium at the city council , is under a threat of violence and personal loss.

I agree.

They win every time someone doesn't speak for fear of retaliation.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:11 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

YOU Walked into a AMBUSH, A corrupted City council podium, proves the point BOB
You are the example. Bob K. and everything that your experiencing..

I told you this would happen

ITS OUT OF CONTROL DEA POLICE MAFIA HAS YOU BY THE BALL"S BOB
AND THE REST OF US TOO.

The David Jebb Police Crime Family
Approved By Mayor Faulconer's and Barbra Bry
Public extortion by City Contract

I'm not walking into a pre-existing ambush to prove its there.
And F**K the San Diego Police for allowing this to happen over a 25+ year's

~ PAY THE DIRTY COP CLUB AND SHUT THE F**K UP ~
Attachment:
YOU HAVE BEEN AMBUSHED.jpg
YOU HAVE BEEN AMBUSHED.jpg [ 15.96 KiB | Viewed 6271 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:27 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

So, I'm just wondering if anyone has read this. If so, how are they still acting exclusively to USHPA?

1. Premises. The Property consists of the Lease Area, approximately 6.74 acres, and the
License Area, approximately 1.5 acres, all located within the Torrey Pines City Park (see
attached Exhibits A, B and I). The City will grant the selected Proposer a non-exclusive
license (“License”), for the term of the Lease, to utilize the License Area for the benefit
of the general public and for patrons of the Gliderport.

2. Uses. The use of the Property shall be limited to the operation and maintenance of a
gliderport; use by non-powered aircraft and radio-controlled models (take-off and overflight); sale of hang gliding, paragliding, and sailplane parts and accessories; sale of
related merchandise; operation of a small food retail site (café); and incidental purposes
as may be first approved in writing by the City.

8. Compliance with Laws. The selected Proposer shall secure and maintain full compliance
with all applicable municipal, county, state, and federal laws and regulations at its own
cost, regarding all aspects of the Lease and activities at the Property

The above is in the lease. It is non-exclusive and in compliance with all federal and local laws.

49 U.S. Code § 40103 - Sovereignty and use of airspace:
(e)No Exclusive Rights at Certain Facilities.—A person does not have an exclusive right to use an air navigation facility on which Government money has been expended.

Has this been brought to anyone's attention at city council meetings? Has anyone verified *ANY* law which would prevent an independent pilot from flying?

Anyway, I sent an email to the city leasing office. We will see what they say to the above..... if they reply.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:36 am 
Contributor
Contributor

Logan wrote:
So, I'm just wondering if anyone has read this. If so, how are they still acting exclusively to USHPA?

1. Premises. The Property consists of the Lease Area, approximately 6.74 acres, and the
License Area, approximately 1.5 acres, all located within the Torrey Pines City Park (see
attached Exhibits A, B and I). The City will grant the selected Proposer a non-exclusive
license (“License”), for the term of the Lease, to utilize the License Area for the benefit
of the general public and for patrons of the Gliderport.

2. Uses. The use of the Property shall be limited to the operation and maintenance of a
gliderport; use by non-powered aircraft and radio-controlled models (take-off and overflight); sale of hang gliding, paragliding, and sailplane parts and accessories; sale of
related merchandise; operation of a small food retail site (café); and incidental purposes
as may be first approved in writing by the City.

8. Compliance with Laws. The selected Proposer shall secure and maintain full compliance
with all applicable municipal, county, state, and federal laws and regulations at its own
cost, regarding all aspects of the Lease and activities at the Property

The above is in the lease. It is non-exclusive and in compliance with all federal and local laws.

Thanks for those quotes!!!

Can you please post a link to that document? The lease that I've been referencing (see attached) is from a paper copy that I got from the San Diego "Real Estate Assets Department" in person around 2006. As far as I know, it's the one still in effect. But it wouldn't surprise me if the City has negotiated another one behind the scenes. So if you have a newer reference that would be great. Thanks.

P.S. I just downloaded the February 2017 RFP (Request For Proposals), and I believe it has the language quoted (I just added those documents to the first post of this topic). As far as I know that RFP was never awarded, but then the City doesn't keep me updated on what they're doing. So if there is a newer lease, I'd like to know about it. Thanks.

Attachments:
Torrey_Lease_1998.pdf [2.54 MiB]
Downloaded 492 times

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:25 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

Bob,

My quotes were straight out of your 2017 RFP. There may be some variance between the 2017 RFP and the final award; however, in my experience the greatest variance is probably in the interpretation.

I have sent an inquiry to both the Real Estate Assets Department as well as flytorrey regarding the actual laws. My suspicion is that the "rules" are the same as the "rules" for point of the mountain, they just publish what they want.

Logan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:40 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

Logan wrote:
My quotes were straight out of your 2017 RFP.

It turns out that the City hasn't made an award pursuant to that RFP yet. The REP gave the City The option to make no awards which I think is what they've done.

Logan wrote:
I have sent an inquiry to both the Real Estate Assets Department as well as flytorrey regarding the actual laws.

It will be interesting to see what you get back. Please let us know!! :thumbup:

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 6 of 7   [ 69 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next