Change font size
It is currently Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:46 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 14 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Torrey Pines Gliderport Lease 2022
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:50 am 
Contributor
Contributor

in an different, but it really is the same deal. We must deal with a similar situation here up North. For our employs, "The Park Rangers" the rangers who are employed by us. They have somehow warped and twisted their, and Our Position's entirely in their heads. For they do not see Us as what We are Property Owners. Who Pau Taxes which is the source of their Paycheck. No in their Minds They are the dominate factor, They do not work For us. They feel vindicated in believing {FALSLY} that the Mountain is {THEIR MONTAIN}. They Believe that they are correct even righteous, in tyhe totally unfounded belief that They are up on our Mountain, Protecting {THEIR MONTAIN} from US, the true real owners of the Mountain.

I had a Conversation once with a old-time Pilot who told Me that The Mountain was a nicer place to Fly before the State Park took control of it.

wish that could be teleported back in time so that I could have the same enjoyable experiences that My Pilot Friend had.

Good Luck to all of You down there in Torrey Pines.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:22 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

Reminiscent of 2 scandals:

Duncan Hunter
https://www.npr.org/2020/01/07/79436203 ... -next-week
Hunter and his wife were accused of having used over $250,000 in campaign funds for their own personal use, which included family meals, medical bills, vacations, school tuition and even flying the family's pet rabbit, Eggburt, cross-country
"Illegal Rabbit Flying"

Duke Cunningham
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cunningham_scandal
In June 2005 it was revealed that Wade had bought Cunningham's house in Del Mar for $1,675,000. A month later, Wade placed it back on the market where it remained unsold for 8 months until the price was reduced to $975,000. Cunningham was a member of the Defense Appropriations Subcommittee; soon after the purchase, Wade began to receive tens of millions of dollars' worth of defense and intelligence contracts.[1]

I will stop here as I do not wish to tarnish the name of Richard Milhous Nixon.
https://voiceofsandiego.org/2019/12/03/ ... -congress/

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:49 am 
Contributor
Contributor

I for one landed once after a relatively short XC flight of just over oh I really do not know how far it was. I believe that It was oh maybe forty mies or so. Well there I am in the Field breaking down My Predator. Two of Guys, The owners of the Field that I had landed in drove up in a Truck. They were all Hoy and Bothered. One of the Guys almost was shouted at Me. Telling Me that I should not have landed in their Field. Check this out; Both of them had Guns. Well the other of the two asked Me Where I had began My Flight? I pointed down the Vallet towards Mount Diablo. I saw a big question mark hovering over His head. He asked Me the same Question that a lady had asked Me iwhen I landed at Her Property in Gardnerville Nevada. Where is Your Engine? I tried to educate them as I had with the lady in Nevada, regarding climbing in Thermals, going onglide, and so on, and on so on. The two Young men then after telling Me not to ever land in their Field, walked away.

Well either on Saturday or on Sunday, I will hopefully be Flying a Condor Three Thirty. Yea Baby!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:27 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

The Ai has flagged additional corruption of Hang Glider Manufacturers such as Willswing who actually manufactured paragliders until around 2003 but stopped and out sourced it to foreign countries yet still make double the margin on offshore paraglider sales while they sabotage hangglider development in US companies to maximize their prophet.

We inserted criminal personalities into our AI and uncovered Joe Greblo's "Worst Nightmare".
no existing hang glider manufacturer will ever advance out sport.

In a nod to Mark Forbes we created an Ai using the personality of Darth Vader and used it to read Joe Greblo's mind.

We disabled the Ai as it is too destructive to the sport of hanggliding. I would reveal to Greblo verbally its conclusion but will not type it on any computer anywhere in order to avoid its implementation.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 14 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2