Forum rules
This forum is for discussions and responses related to the Oz Forum.
Please start new topics with the same name as the Oz Forum's topic name.

Site regulation Sierra Nevada Style

Postby Chris McKeon » Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:29 pm

To Fly, first We must find somewhere to Launch from. I for one love unregulated launches. I mean I simply love to Go up to a site such as Wolf's Peak. For it would be doubtful that You would come across another Person there. But if You did, there would not be some Joker running a Comision, making Money charging Pilots a Commission for allowing Pilots Permision so that the Pilots could Fly. If You did run across another Person, Doubtful that You Would run across another Person up there. I have only Launched from Wolfs Peak Three Times. Not unless You took a drilling and had to mediately Land, there is not a Problem Landing. For Wolf's Peak Like almost all the Sites in the Sierra Nevada is a cross Country Site. If You were to see someone up at Wolf's Peak. I bet if You asked them if the site was regulated by USHPA? I Emagine the response would be something Lije: Regulated, USHPA. What, Who?
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Site regulation Sierra Nevada Style

Postby Chris McKeon » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:58 pm

I find Myself thinking of what else should I think about? I have been thinking about Flights that I have had at a couple of Sites up at the Sierras Sites such as Cloud Buster, and Sonora Pass. I believe that Pretty Much any site that a Pilot Launches from up along the Sierra Mountains a Pilot Providing that They have chosen the Rite Day to Fly will Be rewarded with Great Flights where The Pilot will Get High and then can Go Far. The way I see y Self. As I continually seem to get Better. Yes I am all the time getting back to being My Pre Pond-AB Normal self.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:01 pm

OK I will Comment a little more regarding sites up in the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range. There are numerous Launches up in the Sierra's. I have just commented on One Site that is a great Place to Launch, the Launch is called Wolf's Peak. It is cool that Bob has showed interest in going up too Wolfs Peak with Me, after I have begun to Fly again, I am concerned though that Bob will not know what to do with Himself. For there will be No one up there to give Him a hard time. I personally love Wolfs Peak, and other Sites that are located up on the Serria <mountain Range. There are numerous un-regulated sites up in the Sierra's, we will have what happens when We go up there and Fly. It seems to have been True every time that I have Launched and Flown up in the Sierras. I had High adventure up in the High Sierras.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:53 pm

Well, here I am putting up another TBI, Predator Post. OK cut Me some slack for 14 Years ago I had an unrecoverable Injury. That Injury was a TBI. If You study TBI's You will Find that currently, and almost for sure there is no future recovery from a Person having had a TBI. But then again, remember that I did indeed have a Traumatic Brain Injury. So, for those of You Who have an undamaged Brain. Well, those of You who have not had a TBI. You should not read what I have Typed.

In spite of My TBI Brain Damaged ramblings. I still maintain hope of regaining My Former "Abnormal Self". Please take note. For Me being Abnormal, Abnormal. is My "Normal".

TBI Flying Thoughts:

Ok I really do not know when I will Fly again. I do not know if I will finally get Myself down to Dockweiler to do some Goon-Duning during the last Days of July. But heck I am thinking about it. I know that Bob is most likely thinking to Himself something such as Yea "I will believe it when I see it".

Speaking of Bob. I have talked to Bob about Flying Wolf's Peak, and Bob has showed interest in going up to Wolf's Peak. Where He could Fly His Glider. I am worried though about Bob venturing too far from His known Established Costal sites. Sites such as Dockweiler, and Torrey Pines. For the fact that Ther is not a private commission that Manages the site for Profit. There will not be a Person rooting around trying to Milk Pilots out of their Money, or to control Who launches from the site Due to the Power of USHGPA Organization. I can just see it now; Bob stumbling around all upset and dismayed that there will be no one to hassle Him. Heck If it is Like it was when Scott Hueber and I were there when Scott and I Launched from Wolf's Peak Launch. So, this time it very well Might be that There will be no one else there. Sorry Bob, you will be on Your own.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:17 am

OK I am on the Cusp of when I return to Free-Flight. What an appropriate Term, Free Flight. For when I - We Fly We feel free. When I used to head up to say Cloud Buster or Wolf's Peak. I felt Freer and Freer the higher that We Would get up to launch, The Freer that I always felt. When and if Bob ever gets up to the Sierra's Where one can truly be Free. I do not know how Bob Will deal with all that Free - Flight Freedom.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Forum Statistics