Forum rules
This forum is for discussions and responses related to the Oz Forum.
Please start new topics with the same name as the Oz Forum's topic name.

Graeme off of his Medication again.

Postby Bill Cummings » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:23 pm

From the Oz Report Forum:
Post Re: Rogallo Drawing Fri, Apr 15 2016, 3:10:55 pm
Christopher,

I learned the hardway from the trolls when I started this project 10 years ago. I saw how they operated and so I had to find a way around them, which I did through research and the gathering of the facts. Now I am free to use their trolly methods against them. Yes, mention Rogallo and I will bring up the Doctor Professor fraud story. All you have to do is go get the facts and prove your point. You can't of course, but you still want to preserve the Rogallo-Moyes-Bennett lies.
This is easy, it takes only a couple of minutes and your "Yay Rogallo" thread is crapped all over, just like any time I post something about Rod, Pat or John.

I am going to be in Grafton in a few days, it's the anniversary of Rod's death soon, and I will have nothing to report except that hang glider pilots are still just selfish ignorant wankers who preserve their lies because they are too gutless to face the truth, still.

I don't need your respect or approval. I don't argue with you because you offer no argument, you offer no proof, so it appears you have no defenses for dealing with trolls, so I use your tricks against you.

I have no respect for hang glider pilots at all, all of you. I view you with utter contempt mixed with utter disgust. You, as a group, bring shame on humanity, and that ain't easy to do. All of you together wouldn't add up to half the man Rod Fuller was. Flying hang gliders isn't hard, you're not special, 99% of you aren't even half decent pilots.

Cheers,
Graeme
Bill Cummings
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Graeme off of his Medication again.

Postby wingspan33 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:04 pm

BIG BAD words, from a small man.* . . . :shock: . . . :problem: . . . :lolno:

:srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl:

* I have a hypothesis that he's actually a proto-human. Another amazing example of human de-evolution.
wingspan33
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Rick Masters » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:33 pm

HG Books:

Correcting History -- Who Invented The Modern Hang Glider
by Graeme Henderson & Terry Aspinall

Free download at Smashwords: Kindle, epub and PDF
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/463925

Quote:
John Dickenson’s invention is a milestone on the road of human evolution. John
Dickenson did not invent hang gliding, nor did he build the first hang glider and when he set
out on the project he did not even intend to build a hang glider.
The thing is that John Dickenson built the best hang glider ever witnessed until that
time.
Rick Masters
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:38 pm

From the Oz Report Forum wrote:I have no respect for hang glider pilots at all, all of you. I view you with utter contempt mixed with utter disgust. You, as a group, bring shame on humanity, and that ain't easy to do. All of you together wouldn't add up to half the man Rod Fuller was. Flying hang gliders isn't hard, you're not special, 99% of you aren't even half decent pilots.

Cheers,
Graeme

Wow. That's a pretty revealing statement by Graeme.   :(
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Forum Statistics