Hello Lakeview Hawks!!

Forum for Lakeveiw Hawks Hang Gliding Club - Lakeview, Oregon

Hello Lakeview Hawks!!

Postby redsagebear » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:46 am

:thumbup: I hope to have another flying experience. It doesn't have to be off the ground. I can feel and see with my flying imagination. Being the fantasy it is, I have never felt so close to an element in this world. The wind is SUPER POWERFUL. I think in order to prepare oneself for flying, we must learn-to understand, the wind. I am originaly from the Oregon Coast. Gold Beach, Curry County. I graduated 1999 in Brookings, Oregon. Where there is a lot of wind. The kind that moves and inspires you. The kind that remindes you of courage.
redsagebear
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Hello Lakeview Hawks!!

Postby redsagebear » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:48 am

redsagebear wrote::thumbup: I hope to have another flying experience. It doesn't have to be off the ground. I can feel and see with my flying imagination. Being the fantasy it is, I have never felt so close to an element in this world. The wind is SUPER POWERFUL. I think in order to prepare oneself for flying, we must learn-to understand, the wind. I am originaly from the Oregon Coast. Gold Beach, Curry County. I graduated 1999 in Brookings, Oregon. Where there is a lot of wind. The kind that moves and inspires you. The kind that remindes you of courage.

A topic related to hanggliding as a personal sport. Let's start anew. :angel:
redsagebear
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Hello Lakeview Hawks!!

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:33 pm

Dear redsagebear,

When I read a post like yours ...
... I know you were meant to fly.

Hang tough and your dreams will come true.

Best wishes always.
Bob Kuczewski
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Return to Lakeview Hawks Forum