Hang Gliding off Black Cap

Forum for Lakeveiw Hawks Hang Gliding Club - Lakeview, Oregon

Re: Hang Gliding off Black Cap

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:44 am

Hi Sara,

I'm very very sorry you're having such a tough time up there. The idea for a club is such a great idea and it could do so much for the sport in your area. Instead, a few grumpy people seem dedicated to killing it.

I'd say just hang tough and continue what you're doing. Also, please call any time if I can help.

Bob Kuczewski
Proud Member: Lakeview Hawks Hang Gliding Club
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby redsagebear » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:55 pm

Hi, I'm trying to get onto the hanggliding.org websight and I can't get registered and logged in. It says i've entered an incorrect confermation code. Can anyone help? Its frustrating because I understand there is a picture of me on it. :roll: I've tryed several times and I thoungt it was a "no brainer" but I think it is the websight itself. I want to look into a glider in the classifieds too! Help ASAP Sara
redsagebear
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Free » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:18 pm

A lot of us can't log in either at the "Banned of Brothers" website.
The guy that runs that data mine isn't very friendly.

We can read the text and the classifieds without logging in but also aren't able to see the picture that anti-Lakeview Hawks, Mark Webber posted. Mark thinks he is funny at times but he really does have a few loose screws.. :P Hang glider pilots are an odd lot as you see..

I believe there is one section over there, maybe 'learn to hang glide' that you are allowed to post without registering. You might try that and ask for help. There really are some good people there along with the fruits and nuts..
Free
Contributor
Contributor

Postby redsagebear » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:09 pm

I need help! Is there any reason I cannot successfully log onto hanggliding.org? I feel like the dog locked out of its own house! It says the confermation code I entered is incorrect. I'm stumped!!! Sara Martin Lakeview, Oregon
redsagebear
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:08 pm

redsagebear wrote:I need help! Is there any reason I cannot successfully log onto hanggliding.org? I feel like the dog locked out of its own house!

This is probably not the best place to ask that question ....

Many of us have been banned from that site because Jack (SG) didn't like something we said. :roll:

On the bright side, now there's a place for everyone who has joined the "banned of brothers". :srofl:
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Previous

Return to Lakeview Hawks Forum