But how much is a liar's word worth
And what happened to peace on earth" --Willie Nelson
Free
Contributor
Contributor

Obama Fiddles While Fukushima Burns

Postby Free » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:35 am

Obama Fiddles While Fukushima Burns

History tells us that Nero fiddled while Rome burned, but Barack Obama is providing the famous emperor with some serious competition when it comes to going AWOL while America and the world face crises the likes of which haven’t been experienced in decades.

Even as the situation at the stricken Fukushima nuclear plant continues to worsen by the hour, and as radiation surges across the Pacific towards the U.S. west coast while Americans panic buy supplies of potassium iodide, President Obama seems remarkably sanguine about the whole affair.

While protests and civil wars rage in Libya and Bahrain, Obama is keeping himself busy by videotaping his NCAA tournament picks, hitting the golf course for the 61st time in his presidency, and partying with lawmakers during a Chicago Bulls vs. Charlotte Bobcats game.

While Japan begs the United States for help to rescue the dire situation at Fukushima, Obama seems more concerned about dressing up nicely to please the media elite at the annual Gridiron Dinner.

Even as the planet faces the threat of a “new Chernobyl on steroids,” Obama has chosen to prioritize a speech about “Women’s History Month,” a White House get-together on “bullying” and a meeting with the Chicago Blackhawks instead of offering any kind of leadership.

But forget Japan, it’s not as if Obama hasn’t got any matters to attend to on the home front, with gas prices surging as a result of an oil spike driven by turmoil in the middle east, as well as a massive budget crisis, not to mention the perilous state of the US dollar and the stuttering economy.

Obama’s fiddling has made the crucial deceision of whether or not to impose a no fly zone over Libya all but academic, with Colonel Gaddafi taking the opportunity to use the delay to crush rebel opponents in key regions.

“But the fun stuff won’t end anytime soon,” writes veteran White House reporter Keith Koffler, who accuses the President of succumbing to “childish distractions” while the world is afire. “On Thursday, the Taoiseach of Ireland will be in town to help the president celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. And then Friday it’s off to Brazil for the start of a three-country Latin American tour.

Granted, Obama is not superman and nobody expects him to act as some kind of omnipotent savior, but the remarkable regularity with which Obama goes AWOL when crises hit not just globally but also in America has become characterisitic of his whole presidency.

Lest we forget that during the course of the devastating BP oil spill crisis, Obama took no less than three vacations, disappearing from public view at the very height of the drama when Americans were desperate for a leader.

Obama’s behavior exemplifies the fact that he is a completely hollow sock-puppet of a president. After being billed as an icon for hope, change and fresh leadership as America sought to reclaim its global reputation, Obama has been nothing but a crushing disappointment and a massive failure.

The whole farce reminds us once again that Obama, like George W. Bush before him, controls absolutely nothing, has no influence on world affairs, and has now stopped even bothering to maintain the pretense that he is anything other than an obedient yes-man whose role comprises of nothing more than following orders from the Wall Street and banking elite that have pulled his strings from the very beginning.

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
Infowars.com
March 16, 2011

http://www.infowars.com/obama-fiddles-while-fukushima-burns/
Free
Contributor
Contributor

Bush III Nobel Peace President

Postby Free » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:48 pm

MARCH 19, 2011
OBAMA: 'Today we are part of a broad coalition. We are answering the calls of a threatened people. And we are acting in the interests of the United States and the world'...

MARCH 19, 2003
BUSH: 'American and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Iraq, to free its people and to defend the world from grave danger'...
Free
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Thought For The Day

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:34 pm

8 years to the day. Hmmm... :think:

Thanks for your ongoing comments here Warren. I may not reply to every one, but I do read them!!

Bob K.
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Groundhog Day Again

Postby Free » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:42 pm

bobk wrote:8 years to the day. Hmmm... :think:

It's Groundhog Day all over again except with a Nobel Peace President this time.
I ranted about Bush before, now it's the hope and change president.
Few listened then. There ought to be more now.

The Constitutional scholar, peace president has overstepped his bounds.
Will congress do anything about it?
Will we as a people?

Do we roll over like whipped puppies and let a man without a birth certificate hand our nation over to the UN just like that?
No peeps from the peeps?

I just hope all the 'progressives' ..whatever, that ate the bait are proud of themselves now.
How is all that hope and change working out for us now?

Ya'll bought the pig, how are ya liking the pork?

I hope all the mainstream yellow journalists like Davis a** Straub are proud of themselves for baiting and tending the traps that helped suck in all the blind peeps.

Real information was out there but yellow journalists like Davis Straub did their damdest to make sure it didn't get out.

Ignorance is no excuse. It was too much trouble for Davis, (who has pretty much wasted his whole life in self indulgement,) to view this free documentary, "The Obama Deception," prior to the election.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw
(8.5 million hits) full length

Two measly hours was too much effort for the Paul Krugman, turdett journalist wannabe Straub, to invest in real world information important to the future of this world.

Obama is a turd taking orders!
He's blackmailed and painted into a corner.
People need to wake up to the fact that Presidents don't run anything anymore in this corrupt system!

Are you happy with what we've got now, Davis?
Are you proud of yourself for taking the yellow journalism way in getting Barack Obomba, the phony peace president elected?

Davis Straub, you should either defend the position you took or get down on your knees and apologise to America and the world for the part you took in pushing this imposter puppet off on us. Explain away, journalist Straub.
The world is waiting..

Warren

Kucinich: War is a swamp, Obama Libya action unconstitutional
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjJWsbAcG_I

Amid the ongoing coalitional bombardment of Libya it turns out President Obama may have had no constitutional authority for ordering US military involvement. US Rep. from Ohio Dennis Kucinixh says the use of US armed forces is unconstitutional, explaining Obama had no authority to commit US resources without congressional approval. The US now finds itself involved into another war in addition to Pakistan, Iraq and Afghanistan. 'Bombing villages in order to save villages' -- that didn't work in Vietnam, Kucinich explained. In fact, he argued this time around the Libyan intervention could end up strengthening US enemies.
Free
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Free » Sat May 28, 2011 7:13 pm

"And the bewildered herd is still believing
Everything we've been told from our birth
Hell they won't lie to me
Not on my own damn TV
But how much is a liar's word worth
And what happened to peace on earth"
--W. Nelson

http://www.prisonplanet.com/
Free
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Sat May 28, 2011 10:46 pm

Hi Free,

Thanks for all the posts. By the way, I took the liberty of converting your http://www.prisonplanet.com/ text into a link so people can just click on it to go there. Please let me know if that wasn't what you wanted and I'll change it back.

Also, if you want to make a full URL like that into a link, you can just highlight it with your cursor, and then click the "URL" button above the editing box. That will bracket your code with {url} and {/url} (but the curly braces will be replaced with square brackets). Then when it's displayed, it will be highlighted as a link that people can just click on. I hope that helps.

Bob K.
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Free » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:35 pm

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
Winston Churchill
Free
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:29 pm

Sad but true ... and very funny.

:srofl:
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Previous

Return to Mo Hawks Forum