Sign in, say "hi", ... and be welcomed.

Re: USHPA Revokes Tandem Exemption from Air California Adven

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:23 am

Rick Masters wrote:Bob, It's too bad so many pilots willfully keep themselves in the dark about what is happening with the USHPA.
It is hard to believe so many could be so stupid as to rely on OZ report and the other censorship site for information while pretending http://USHawks.org does not exist.

Well said Rick. It's great to be in an organization with people who value the truth and detest censorship.

By the way, Doug recently found this 2009 video of David Jebb which includes him bragging about putting people in the hospital as a San Diego police officer:

He describes his police service as being a "one man rampage" which is consistent with the thinly-veiled description of himself as "Blue" in his novel ("The Thirteenth Time Zone"). This video gives more credibility to theories that Jebb got the original Torrey lease as some dirty form of repayment for misdeeds within a corrupt police department.

I suspect there's a lot more going on here than flying.
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby dhmartens » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:25 pm

David Jebb said :
"I began to question everything and I began to realize that this is total madness what I'm, doing, this is totally insane. You deal with this dark force, you deal with this dark energy and you become it."

What is this "Dark Force" he has become.

Did it lead to the suicide of paraglider pilot Lyne Perry in 2011 due to bullying?

Did the dark force lead to a "Human Sacrifice" of paraglider pilot Pam Hargett
in 2012 at a political fundraiser on the property of businessman Bill Lerach. He was hosting a fundraiser for Rep. Bob Filner, a candidate for San Diego mayor and for Scott Peters, who is running for Congress.
http://www.10news.com/news/woman-who-di ... identified
dhmartens
Contributor
Contributor

Postby dhmartens » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:31 pm

(crossposted shga.com)
Mayor Bob Filner and Congressman Scott Peters both won their elections after that fund raiser so where are they now? Scott Peters is doing well possibly because he is distant in Washington DC, away from the localized effect of the "Dark Force". Bob Filner is not so lucky as he fell victim to some type of spell that made him uncontrollable grab womens buttocks and he has been expelled from Office of Mayor and brought up on sexual harasement suits that cost the city of San Diego millions of dollars.

http://fox5sandiego.com/2016/03/30/jury ... ob-filner/

If it is evil and it is localized then an an exorcism is called for. Language in the RFP should perform such an exorcism on ACA by making them ineligible based on their behavior.

Being today is All Saints Day:

dhmartens
Contributor
Contributor

Air California Adventure poor Police RELATED Examples

Postby eagle » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:31 pm

Every picture tell a story
How do All the Good Cops put up with there Own Corruption
This is disgrace to our City leader & Local Authorities for allowing this to happen

Certainly NOT every cop is bad, What will it take to make that lease fair
When will our City leaders & our so call Good Police authorities fix the corrupted lease deal

~ Why should the Public put up with a threat
and pay a corrupted third party (GANG) to FLY ~

I'm Speechless.jpg
I'm Speechless.jpg (9.43 KiB) Viewed 8159 times
eagle
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:31 am

dhmartens wrote:There is always a price to pay.
A less than cordial "discussion" with my regional director a month ago
:
Anyway they banned me from the shga forum.

I just tried to sign in a few minutes ago and found this:

http://shga.com/forum/phpBB2/login.php

You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information.
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Rick Masters » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:36 pm

Ignore worked until the petty fascists moved in.
But banning may be what they need to keep their hold on power a few minutes longer.
It's a stop-gap measure until the Cease and Desist order takes them by surprise.
"Where did that come from?"
"Oh. Didn't you know. We tried to tell you..."
Rick Masters
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:20 pm

On Oct 15, 2016, Rick Masters wrote:Bob, It's too bad so many pilots willfully keep themselves in the dark about what is happening with the USHPA.
It is hard to believe so many could be so stupid as to rely on OZ report and the other censorship site for information while pretending http://USHawks.org does not exist.

As true today as it was nearly 3 years ago.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:43 pm

On Sep 29, 2016, mike wrote:Congratulations! and thanks for the good fight. I always thought U* was in bed with with the so called big schools.
U* owes you an apology and reinstatement. I won't hold my breath though :lolno:

On Sep 30, 2016, Comet wrote:So is this evidence that Bob Kuczewski was right?

On Sep 30, 2016, Bob Kuczewski wrote:By the way, I've gotten a number of calls from people who've suggested that now that USHPA sees how rotten Air California Adventure is, they will likely reinstate me. Unfortunately, that's not how the personalities at USHPA work. They're able to maintain conflicting views of reality in their heads and only focus on the versions that suit them at the moment. I'll bet that there will be no reinstatement of myself or of the Torrey Hawks or any reversal in USHPA's course regarding Torrey.

That was over 5 years ago, and my prediction was correct. USHPA has not apologized and USHPA has not reinstated my membership or insurance. USHPA has still not renewed the Torrey Hawks Chapter status, and they have still not issued the Torrey Hawks site insurance that I paid when I was Regional Director.

USHPA's 5 year death spiral with regard to hang gliding is sadly continuing under the current "leadership". They don't know how to turn it around.

P.S. I just viewed Doug's post again (above) and I found this clip to be delightful:

Thanks Doug. That little clip conveys what flying should be like. That's the dream ... just flying.    :thumbup:
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Previous
Forum Statistics