Sign in, say "hi", ... and be welcomed.

My Headsup to Everyone:

Postby Chris McKeon » Thu Jul 11, 2024 5:00 pm

Ok My Cell Phone got crushed Flat the other Day. So if anyone wants to get ahold of Me; please either Call My Sisters Phone or call My Mother's House Phone. Thanks Chris.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Re: My Headsup to Everyone:

Postby Chris McKeon » Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:00 pm

Ok check this out: I am a Six Foot Three- and One-Half inch tall Predator Pilot. Well since My Last Flight and the squinting Pounding that I went through. I have been on a Journey, a journey to recover fully recover. regarding My Physical recovery I have experienced great strides regarding My Voice. The Clarity that I now have is just a Great thing. But there is one aspect to My recovering to what I was before I Pounded. That is My Weight. For I have lost a Hundred Pounds since that March Sunday Fourteen Days ago when I pounded. Even though I seem to not be loosing weight anymore. This 6'3 and a 1/2" Tall Predator Pilot seems to be in a Holding pattern right around Two Hundred Pounds, Plus or Minus. thae most reading regarding My Weight was 198 Pounds. At a weight of 200 Pounds or less, I will be lite on My Predator158. I can not wait to experience flying My Predator as a: "Lite Pilot"
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Forum Statistics