Sign in, say "hi", ... and be welcomed.

Re: USHPA Expulsion Proceeding

Postby Chris McKeon » Mon Jul 22, 2024 3:02 pm

It is not just Down South where Pilots are: {up against it} so to Speak. No, we do not have the level of Corruption that you Southern California Pilots have regarding concession using ill-gotten gains, having influenced the local Police doing their bidding. I mean I totally understand the Frustration and Anger with how this Strip of Cliff that You so dearly love. How that because of the Corrupt owners of a concession who operates an enterprise that has an unfair, unjust Stranglehold regarding Pilots. Who the vast Majority who are partial owners of the Site, by being Tax Paying, Property owning Citizens. I have formulated an idea that would bring this crooked thing to light. I just might come down after I am Flying again to make what I think will in the end have a positive end result in enduing this corruption. But in order for My Idea to work. My idea will need more than just Me and My Predator. So, I will be looking for assistance. Bob I hope that there will be other Pilots who will be willing to help with ending this corruption. I will be asking for more Pilots. It will take more than just You and Me.

Good By {CCMCK@GOLDSTATE.NET}
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Previous
Forum Statistics