Sign in, say "hi", ... and be welcomed.

Hello US Hawks!!

Postby Chris McKeon » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:01 pm

Well in the Name of Safety, I will be Posting an Safety advisory for Tomorrow Saturday June 11th. For No one should Fly with Me in the Air-Space up here in Northern California. For I have not Flown in Twelve Years mow. We do not want to have A Mid-Air. I will be Flying a 330 Wills Wing Condor. So be aware that if You are flying in the Airspace primarily the Air space arounds the Bay Area. I will be Flying primarily between One Hundred Feet MSL. And less than Fourteen thousand Feet MSL
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Hello US Hawks!!

Postby Chris McKeon » Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:44 am

OK, this; Have a Great Fathers Day, is to all You Pilots who because You are Fathers this is {YOUR DAY}. Take this Day as You should rightfully take as YOUR DAY. Why is today Your Day? It is YOUR DAY because of who You are, You are a Father. So today it is all about YOU! Yes today, the one day out of the entire Year when You are not doing things for Your Wife, your children, Your etc. I mean this is the one Day of the Year that is Your-Day, take this Day Fathers Day, and enjoy Your-Self. It is no selfish to enjoy Yourself today, For Today is Your Day all You Fathers out there enjoy Yourself.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Previous
Forum Statistics