:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Jailed for taking pictures at Torrey

Postby dhmartens » Tue May 02, 2017 10:37 am

Proof paragliding is unsuitable asa sport, since 2006 or so no paraglidres are manufactured in the USA they are all imported. This is not because of labor costs, it is because of product liability, manufacturers would be sued out of existance. Note hang gliders are manufactured in the USA and they not sued.

A test of this hypothesis is if TRump can bring paraglide manafacturing jobs back to the USA. Or will they stay away for legal reasons.
dhmartens
Contributor
Contributor

Postby dhmartens » Sat May 06, 2017 4:01 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/04/sport/bal ... ended_pool
Stadiums can ban a fan for life. But they can't easily enforce it

The Boston Red Sox responded swiftly and forcefully, issuing apologies and telling the offending fan he is "no longer welcome" at the ballpark.
But can a sports team really ban a fan from a stadium for life? Security experts say it's not easy.

Next, let's talk about how such a ban works
Before ejecting a disorderly fan, teams typically make them sign a document agreeing to a ban, security experts say. If the fan returns, they can be arrested for trespassing -- even if they behave themselves. Experts say this can sometimes act as a deterrent.
dhmartens
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Craig Muhonen » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:33 am

majiemae wrote:Fellow Hawks,

This video is Bob's presentation to the San Diego City Council less than 12 hours after he was released from San Diego county jail for taking photos at the glider port of Gabe's nose. This is just more proof of what jerks those guys (thugs) are.

I have faith that all the people in the audience who applaud Bob for standing up to what seems to be a very underhanded effort to silence a true "citizen" of San Diego. Bob Kuczewski is an Army Ranger Veteran, and knows first hand how to act under high pressure. He has stepped up time and time again to bring the issues at this public park to the city council , at great risk to relationships and his financial responsibility .He is asking that a council, made up of pilots, be reestablished to correctly regulate the incredible number of pilots who want to fly at TPGP. For 5 years now, they have banned him from flying, although he is a highly respected, licensed pilot of four different kinds of aircraft. They have pointed their finger at Bob , saying that he defamed their character. Well, three fingers are pointed right back at themselves as the real defamers.
I would make a call to the people in the audience to stand up once again and applaud a fellow citizen as the only way to send a message. This video should be played at his court hearing, to show the judge and jury exactly what a responsible person should do, when confronted by bullies.

Respectively submitted by Craig Muhonen, and I am quite sure I can speak for many others who could not be here.
"Looking for consciousness in the brain, is like looking for the band in the radio"
N.H.
"Tune the radio to the heart"
C.M.
Craig Muhonen
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:42 am

Thanks for the post and the video Craig.      :thumbup:

For everyone's information, the trial call date has been set for July 31st, 2020. That's a Friday, and the trial itself will begin the following Monday August 3rd, 2020. The trial is scheduled to last one week and will be heard by a jury.

If anyone has any information to contribute please contact me privately. Thanks in advance.
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Craig Muhonen » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:56 am

BigBird wrote:What, no GoPro on my glider or the wife taking pictures of me flying????? Is this a top secret site or something?? I've never heard of such tight requirements. BTW, Bob offered to introduce me to the site so I'll take him up on his generous offer (I might just put my full-face helmet on a little earlier than normal). I would opt for great flying conditions too, but then don't we always wish for primo conditions.

Phil

brianscharp wrote:
I've been wanting to fly Torrey Pines for a while now but I think I'd be walking on eggshells while I was there.

You'll no doubt have a much more relaxed time if you don't show up with Bob, pick stronger conditions and don't take photos. Although you could get free room and board the other way.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx××××××××××××××××××××××׶×××××××××××××××

Hmm......taking pictures and audio from full face helmet .......And / or positioning go pro's on a glider ....interviewing people off-site ...... ..who doesn't want to be filmed there??..???. ..... Isn't the ACA hooked up with the police????..... ...top secret site??.....6 months of "evidence"......free room and board ...sounds like a documentary in the making....... look at the mounds of good script and characters...... if Dinesh D'Souza can do it ...... We could call it.... ..???.. ..suggestions ??.....what would the casting call look like?.....
When "scallywaggs" want to cover up , they accuse , accuse , accuse other people of exactly what it is that they are doing, and "hang the lantern"..... Seems like Bob is their target for now for a reason, he is dangerous to them. I wish that I could put on a "NEWS" hat and take a camera in, snoop around, ask questions, and get thrown in jail with him ...... now there's a thought.... "The Perrrview Press"...
Good-On-Ya Bob for not backing down. We should all go out and "win one for the gipper".
The Taxi drivers should put August 3rd on their calender ....ha.
"Looking for consciousness in the brain, is like looking for the band in the radio"
N.H.
"Tune the radio to the heart"
C.M.
Craig Muhonen
Contributor
Contributor

Previous
Forum Statistics