Sign in, say "hi", ... and be welcomed.

Re: Torrey Trial

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:17 pm

The trial has been continued until mid March 2022.

The "Trial Call" will be on Friday March 18th, 2022.

The actual trial will begin on Monday March 21, 2022.
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Frank Colver » Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:08 am

March 18 is my 87 B-day, may it bring you good results. :thumbup:

Frank
Frank Colver
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:19 am

Hello Bob:

Bob I have already said this to You. But I sure hope that You have a good retirement policy from the Court system. Heck You have been, and it looks as if You will be working for the Court ling enough to call it a Career.

Well I so hope to see You. Frank, John , John who will be My Crew-Chief by the way.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:44 pm

Frank Colver wrote:March 18 is my 87 B-day, may it bring you good results. :thumbup:

Happy Birthday Frank (in case I forget under pressure of the trial).

March 18th is what they refer to as the "Trial call" date. That's when the parties appear to report to the judge. The first day of actual testimony will be on Monday, March 21st. The trial itself is expected to last about a week.

Chris McKeon wrote:Bob I have already said this to You. But I sure hope that You have a good retirement policy from the Court system. Heck You have been, and it looks as if You will be working for the Court long enough to call it a Career.

You're right. In September of 2014 I testified as an expert witness for a young woman who was badly injued while training with Air California Adventure. That started 7 years of retaliation for my testimony including this ongoing trial. It has become my career.

It is sad that the sport of hang gliding has become so corrupted and dysfunctional that this could happen. That's one of the things we're trying to fix at the U.S. Hawks. Thanks for supporting us with your membership and posts!!
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Craig Muhonen » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:39 pm

Continued again? well 90 days seems like a life time. San Diego just keeps piling it on, and on and on. , In fact, you should submit a motion right away for a change of venue, the jury pool around there has been severely tainted in my opinion. After the trial, I think you should move to Texas, and get back into some "free flyn'".
Remember this to Sam Kellner in S. W. Texas?
A video by Robin Hamilton
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj51Y0FdeJg

You posted this
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup:

We had a word in the Marines, "BOHICA", Bend Over, Here It Comes Again.

I think that you may have THEM by the "short hairs", because I don't see you bowing down. "just don't pick up the soap". ha . :srofl:
======================================================================================================================================

"grow brave by reflection". And invincible with written words.
Craig Muhonen
Contributor
Contributor

Previous
Forum Statistics