Sign in, say "hi", ... and be welcomed.

COMING HOME

Postby Chris McKeon » Fri May 13, 2022 2:23 pm

Hi Guys:

Well it is looking like that I will be returning to My rightful place, "THE SKY!" this June I will fly George's Condor over at Pacifica. I am so sorry that I will not be able to make it down South so that I could Fly, Soar, and then whack Frank's Condor upon landing. But my resources are so limited. You know none of My Doctors saw this happening. Their Prognosis's were so dire nature. In Fact way back in 2010, when I had been carted off and was taken to John Muir Hospital. Pilot-X who was like the first to get to the Hospital, was told to inform My Family to Put My things in order for I was not going to make it. Needless to say; I will not ask any of those Doctors to attend My SKY-Coming Flight.

But then there are You Guys. Do any of You want to Fly XC up the Coast to Pacifica, so that You can be there for My Return to Free-Flight? Anyways I hope some of You will be willing to make the trek so that You will be able to see my most awesome Flight. Good By Chris McKeon: 925-497-1059, CCMCK@GOLDSTATE.NET
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Re: COMING HOME

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Fri May 13, 2022 5:14 pm

Chris McKeon wrote:Do any of You want to Fly XC up the Coast to Pacifica, so that You can be there for My Return to Free-Flight?

Does that site require USHPA membership to fly?
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Re: COMING HOME

Postby Chris McKeon » Sat May 14, 2022 8:21 am

I do not know Bob, but I will find out.

You know for Me this so strange a situation for Me to find Myself in. For I do to simply having pounded Myself into the ground. I must take efforts to require My Drivers License. I need to go through the Process of getting observed demonstrating that I am still a knowledgeable and competent Pilot.

Yes here I am a Hang-0, and I am a 61 Year-old Male who is like a mere kid who is just itching, and waiting till I am 16 Years old so that I can go down to My local DMV and get My Drivers License.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Forum Statistics