Sign in, say "hi", ... and be welcomed.

Re: Little Hawk at Wallaby Ranch

Postby SamKellner » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:35 am

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

... :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:wave:
Southwest Texas Hang Gliders
US Hawks Hang Gliding Assn.
Chapter #4
SamKellner
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Little Hawk at Wallaby Ranch

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:46 pm

From March 25, 2011:

Bob Kuczewski wrote:
Free wrote:Have fun and don't lock out!

I did have fun ( :thumbup: ), and I didn't lock out ( :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: ).

It was a great experience. I flew tandem with Malcolm (expecting to be a "passenger") ... but he made me do most of the flying!! :shock:

I was a little nervous at first, but I figured he knew what he was doing ... and he did. He gave me a good briefing and then we were off (literally). It was about 8:30 in the morning and the air was smooth. I followed his instructions to keep the tug on the horizon, and everything went very smoothly. I should add that Kenny and Megret had also given me a briefing that helped me know what to expect. Thanks Ken and Megret!! :wave:

We lost Kenny Westfall last month. I spoke with Megret this evening, and she remembered this visit to Wallaby Ranch from early 2011.

Thanks to Kenny and Megret for their enduring kindness.
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Previous
Forum Statistics