Sign in, say "hi", ... and be welcomed.

Re: PHOENIX FOLLIES.

Postby Chris McKeon » Mon Aug 12, 2024 9:59 pm

Monday August Twelfth.

{PATHETIC PREDATOR PILOT}

OK here I am, other than Two Flights when I Flew a Grobe Sailplane twice. I have pretty much been grounded for the last fourteen Years. Yet I want to have sargassums again. So I sit here AT My mother's house UP HERE IN Northern California, where I Pine for the chance to flu My Predator again. Look: I fully realize that I must come accross as a Pathetic Predator Pilot, who did the Pounding that by all rights should have ended My Life. But somehow that I would Die, that did not turn out to be.

Currently I am trying to be motivated to work on increasing the number Of Pushups I do a Day. I want to be able to do while using good Form: Form such as keeping My Body Straight as I do Push-Ups. Being smooth and controlled as I do the Pushups.

I can not say at this point how I will feel when I Fly for the first time in fourteen Years. But I believe that it is going to be My Greatest Aireal adventure. It will be My greatest flight that i have ever had. The Flight Will Be the Greatest Flight that i will ever make. I mean, come on1 I look at this whole experience. This experience. The whole deal. Pounding, the recovery Experience. It has been, and I imagine that it will continue to be the most Overwhelming, Daunting, Humiliating experience of My Life.

{I HAVE A WING AND A DATE}

So at the End of this Month,
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Thu Aug 15, 2024 2:26 pm

I thought of starting a new Post I might have called it; {The ongoing Saga of The Big Guy/Phoenix Guy in The Sky. So I now will meet with a Kaiser Employee Who I hope to suede her opinion to being that I can go forward with taking the Driving Part of the Test that The DMV gives Pilots such as I who had Their Driver's License removed due to the fact that I was in a Coma for three Months. I was bitter for some time because of the reality that My DL was suspended for Me not doing Anything other than My Pounding into the Ground. Well, I as I said have already taken and passed the part of the DMV Driving test. So, when I was at the DMV. I picked up a Booklet so that I will be able to count on getting a Hundred Percent the next time I take the Written. I am pretty sure that I will be required to take the written part of the Test. I do enjoy scoring a Hundred Points after I take the Written part of the DMV Test.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Thu Aug 15, 2024 2:30 pm

BOB:

It is currently 2:30 PM. What I just posted on the Funston Folies Thread was on Subject. For if I can not Drive. I will not be able to get My Predator to Launch.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Sat Aug 17, 2024 7:35 pm

OK, now I say that tonight is the night that I am making a positive Change regarding MY Typing. For now, II type using both My Right Hand. I am aiming to have accuracy with My Typing. The way I see it speed Will Come. TYPING SPEED: My Fathers Second Wife Darlen Typed 121 Words a Minute. I would be doing very well to type half that speed. Ok, ok, this talking about Typing Speed is part of "The Phoenix Follies". So, Bob: The only reason that I am even <mentioning My severely impaired typing speed it really is {On Subject} For I was Flying My Predator when I landed thus the landing is why My Typing is impaired. I can only imagine how severely in a negative way that My Flying will be Impacted. To be honest I do not know when if ever that I will ever Fly a HG again.

So I am also trying to not type too much-repeated information. OK so this is about it. To everyone out there. I hope that on Your next Flight that You Get High and Fly Far.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Tue Aug 20, 2024 7:16 am

Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Wed Aug 21, 2024 4:41 pm

OK I really should know this as a Stone-Cold Memory, but is a Cross Country Flight Defined as a Flight that covers distance while the Pilot does not have to use Ridge lift? As I recall back oh twenty say thirty-some-odd years ago. Back when I was taking things in Flying.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Wed Aug 21, 2024 5:53 pm

GETTING HAPPY.

I tell You Guys this; This experience has really been something. For Yes, I did what I had no business doing. I mean I hit the Ground harder than I had a rite to and remain a Living,
Thinking, Talking, Walking. Hopefully, and I so really Hope that the Day comes when I will Fly again. But as the Days Weeks, Months, Years, and now I have managed to stay alive for more than a Decade since when I did that; "Super Pound". Sitting here it is August Twenty First. The possibility that I will indeed Fly a HG is very Much in the; {Gee I really Hope to Do} File. But Heck I way back before I Flew My First Flight was a Dreamer. I always was, I hope that I will Vontinue to be a Dreamer. Well, I guess that it is here where I say My Good By. One More thing Bob really nailed it when He talked about Flying up in the Air; That flying up in the Air is His Happy Place.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Fri Aug 23, 2024 3:55 pm

Heck if and When I am able to Fly My Predator again, after John gives My Predator an IRAN. And when I finally det My DL back. I might load My Predator up and Drive down to Southern California, where I will be able to finally do some in person socializing. Getting Myself down to Southern California I will be able to find out for Myself Why Dockweiler Beach holds such a strong appeal for Bob I know that Bob thinks that Dockweiler beach is just the Living end regarding where He Launches His Glider. I want to find out for Myself.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Wed Sep 04, 2024 10:44 am

OK so I will just come out and sayit: I have posted this thought of Mine Before. But I asked it as a Question for everyone. I did not get responses that answered the Question well. But now I think that I have a single Person, who might be able to answer My Question.

So what I am asling here is with all these posts regarding how Hang Gliding is Dying. I see it as that being that We have such a large segment of our Population, that has gone mostly untapped. Chopper Girl: Why do You think that more Women do not Fly? I just do not get it? I mean it is not that They will not be accepted because Tey are Woman. We Men would accept them with Open Wings.

Really Chopper girl. i cannot wait to hear what You have to say.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby choppergirl » Thu Sep 05, 2024 2:12 pm

Let me think on it a bit, and I'll get back to you... they may be flying, just not what you expect

https://www.youtube.com/@rippingovariesonlinefreest1026/videos

choppergirl
Contributor
Contributor

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics