Sign in, say "hi", ... and be welcomed.

Re: Banned of Brothers

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Fri Jun 21, 2024 1:30 pm

dhmartens wrote:I am taking steps with the United States Department of Treasury to shut down hanggliding.org as a criminal enterprise if it can be proved.

You might be surprised, but I oppose shutting anyone down. I would just like more people to see the ugly truth of what's happened on hanggliding.org and to make their own decisions about using that site as their primary means of communication.

I do believe that Jack Axaopoulos (operator of hanggliding.org) has done serious damage to the sport of hang gliding by dividing us. That division has allowed U$HPA to retain their monopoly control of the sport.
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby dhmartens » Fri Jun 21, 2024 11:34 pm

BobK I inputted your opinion into the AI investigation of Jack and it has used that information and found interesting information on Jack as he too has been "Cancelled" around 2004 so he feels he must get even by cancelling others so he can get even. This is happening in real time so I have incomplete information. I just received a copyright strike on youtube when I wanted to display my source video on your forum. "Paramount Global (CBS)" "Happy Days - S08E13 - Bride and Gloom
Content found during: 10:24 - 11:15"

The video is unlisted so .."Status overview
The Content ID claim on your video doesn't affect your channel. This is not a copyright strike."
Long story short, the video is unlisted but you can watch it here and you will not find it anywhere else but the US Dept of Treasury has found it and it supports the idea that Jack has been "Cancelled" and so has the sport of speed gliding that he helped start.
Warning this video is banned and so has been jack.

One theory is the FAA limits ultralight speeds to 90mph and speed gliders can reach 93mph.
dhmartens
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Sat Jun 22, 2024 12:15 pm

dhmartens wrote:BobK I inputted your opinion into the AI investigation of Jack and it has used that information and found interesting information on Jack as he too has been "Cancelled" around 2004 so he feels he must get even by cancelling others ...

Some people who are abused use their own abuse as a license to pass on the abuse (as you mentioned). But others use their own abuse as vow to keep it from happening to others in the future. I wish there were more of the latter.

Thanks for your posting of that video (ZGjFVN7fu4w). It shows a competition preparation and includes several short segments of John Borton (aka "BubbleBoy" and "ThinAirDesigns"). Here's one frame:

John_Borton_JB_Bubble_Boy.jpeg
John_Borton_JB_Bubble_Boy.jpeg (78.82 KiB) Viewed 746 times

John Borton was one of the HGAA "leaders" who voted to ban people from that organization. As one example, here's John Borton's vote (as "JB") to ban Scott Wise. If you search the U.S. Hawks for "Borton" you'll find quite a few other references.
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby dhmartens » Sun Jun 23, 2024 10:52 pm

I have always granted Jack immunity because of his speed gliding efforts, especially as the Los Angeles Olympics nears.
We need to force the FAA to increase the speed limit from 90 mph to 96 mph to make this sport legal because we cannot operate ethcally (as defense contractors) under the table.
To complicate matters I now have the proven ability to perform unlicensed composite dental restorations that actually can be performed on patients who have paid for a tandem flightwhile in flight using AI autopilot outside of the juristiction of the ADA but inside of US airspace. Unlicensed dentistry can be performed on cruise ships outside of US jurisdictions.
Here is the proof speed gliding has been banned because 93 mph is above the limit FAA imposes of 90 mph. I plan to ban the FAA and replace it with Trumps "Space Command" if they do not alter their speed limit.

Yes I can perform 7 dental restorations during your tandem flight for an additional $10 in supplies and $40 labor.
dhmartens
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Mon Jun 24, 2024 1:02 am

dhmartens wrote:We need to force the FAA to increase the speed limit from 90 mph to 96 mph

I'm not aware of that limit. Do you have a reference?

Also, this discussion seems to be drifting pretty far from the banning of pilots.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby dhmartens » Mon Jun 24, 2024 7:55 pm

I am going through all of my search links on June 21st to provide the backup to prove hang gliders are limited to 90mph by the FAA.

This link limits powered ultralights to 55 mph
https://www.ecfr.gov/current/title-14/c ... F/part-103

This link has been mysteriously disabled:
https://www.faa.gov/faq/what-are-restri ... ang-glider
http://ecfr.gpoaccess.gov/cgi/t/text/te ... 16&idno=14

In 20 minutes I cannot prove hang gliders are limited to 90mph.

please google "how fast can a hang glider legally fly" to find the answer for your self.

I found the link through the ushpa web page so I may have downloaded the document but will take more investigation.
dhmartens
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Tue Jun 25, 2024 2:07 am

dhmartens wrote:I am going through all of my search links on June 21st to provide the backup to prove hang gliders are limited to 90mph by the FAA.
     :
I found the link through the ushpa web page so I may have downloaded the document but will take more investigation.

There's no hurry Doug. The US Hawks has been around since 2010, and you can revive this topic whenever you find the documentation. We have no policy against reviving topics years (or even decades) later. Sometimes it can take a long time for a truth to be known and for a post to be judged true or false.

If the U.S. Hawks had been around in Galileo's time, I think he would have enjoyed knowing that his posts on heliocentricism from 1615 might someday be revived by Pope John Paul II with an apology when Galileo was officially vindicated ... in 1992 (see Galileo Galilei on Wikipedia).

That's one of the reasons that I really hate to see the wholesale destruction of forum posts as has been done by Jack and now the SHGA. Sometimes the truth isn't known for years, decades, or centuries. Why not let history speak to the future in its own words by preserving what people write? It's both disgusting and short-sighted to delete our history while it is still being written. Please pass that along to either Jack or the SHGA Board. Thanks.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby JoeF » Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:15 pm

Be ready to discern two realms within FAA ultralights: powered ultralights and non-powered ultralights. Non-powered ultralights hold most hang gliders. Be ready for a speed limit for level flight of powered ultralights. Be ready for no speed limit for non-powered hang gliders.

View pilots' hang gliding rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
JoeF
Contributor
Contributor

Postby dhmartens » Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:31 pm

Thank you Bob for reminding me of going off topic by suggesting dentistry can be performed on tandem flights.
I got that idea from Chad Margolin but as you are correct it deserves a new topic on Medical Tourism.
Please clear your airspace before sight seeing or focusing your attention on a technical detail. When flying in traffic put all of your attention on avoiding collision.
If there is no traffic, enjoy the view but a jet could enter your airspace in seconds.
dhmartens
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Sun Aug 25, 2024 9:28 pm

Bob: I am sitting here dreaming, yes, I spend a whole lot of My Time Dreaming about Flying. So, this is currently just a Thought, a dream of Mine. But when You and I go up to the Sierras Where there is no One to Ban either to Us. You will be in Hang Gliding Heaven.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Previous
Forum Statistics