Sign in, say "hi", ... and be welcomed.

Re: Predator Model

Postby Chris McKeon » Sat Sep 07, 2024 9:26 pm

Sp Ia, hopping and Praying that I will have the opportunity to Fly again. Vut as We all know Flying a Hang Glider requires that the Pilot have the required Skillset. I mean to Fly a HG well requires that Wo is operating, Flying the Glider has the Skills to Fly. I am also aware that in the Bible in the Book of Predator, it says: {Thou shall Not Whack}. I always felt that Whacking a Glider is Murder on the Glider. Will I whack after all this Time - Fourteen Years? Well possibly because of My having sheered Brain Axons 14 Years Ago, I will end up forgetting how to Whack. Well, I guess that I will find out.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Predator Model

Postby Chris McKeon » Sun Sep 08, 2024 4:24 pm

Call Me Persistent Injured Predator Pilot. Who has a desire to Fly again. Yes, my want to once again to be back up in the Air just May be purely born out of My perpetual Pursuit of Free Flight. Yes, I have a consistent, imaginative Phantasy Life. But I am grateful for Having the ability to have a vivid Fantasy Life. I am counting on the Words from that Song; "I get High with a Little Help from My Friends", to be My Words. I believe that as is the case with Me. It is good to have; "Friends in High Places"
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Previous
Forum Statistics