Sign in, say "hi", ... and be welcomed.

Re: Brain Dead?

Postby Chris McKeon » Wed Sep 18, 2024 8:24 am

What is a great Flight? A great Flight can be considered great due to How High a Pilot is able to get on a Given Day. Or How Far a Pilot can a Pilot can fly on a Given Day. A great Flight can be a Flight that may be different for one Pilot Compared to another Pilot. Make current take on what type of Flight My next Flight will be is this way: When My feet first leave the ground of this Gravity Secured Penitentiary that i and all of You live in. No matter if that Flight is off a small Training Hill up here in Sonoma County. Heck, for Me. That little Flight even if I am going to do the unthinkable, the Unthinkable as in: Whacking the Glider. I will Whack with a Feeling of pure Joy! In fact, I WILL whack with a Divine sense of Zeal, euphoria, heck even Elatioa. My next flight will never be surpassed by me. For I will not live long enough so as to: "One Up It".

So to all You Pilots here on this hawk's website. If you are Flying today enjoy Your Flights. Good By Chris McKeon.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:51 pm

I am in a Post Pound situation. I want to Fly So Badly. i so wonder how it will be the first time that I will have Flown in Fourteen Years.

Hopefully I will one Day will get back to Cloud base, How I Long to experience Clouds Suck again.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby JoeF » Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:46 pm

Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org

View pilots' hang gliding rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
JoeF
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:16 am

I may have been Determined to be A Brain Dead Predator Pilot by an all Seeing, Know close to nothing Kaiser Doctor. Actually, here is what that Doctor said to My Sister: "He will never be much better Mentally than a Potato" and: "That He will never walk again". It seems a little bit odd to Me that the reason that I was lying in the Hospital Bed, was that I pounded My Predator. He had no comment regarding weather or not that I would ever Fly again. I really do feel that I will be getting Myself back into the Air soon, possibly as soon as next Month.

WHAT IS A GREAT FLIGHT?

A great flight is different t Different Pilots. Well, there is no Doubt regarding Me anyways, that the next Time My Feet leave the Ground, the Sand. Wherever I launch, no matter what Glider I am hooked into, will be My Greatest Flight ever, or ever will be.

https://www.bing.com/videos/riverview/r ... &FORM=VIRE

Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Sat Oct 12, 2024 8:29 pm

I am so Darn Grateful that I am not as How a doctor said about My chances of recovering oh about 13 or Fourteen Years ago. No, I would not be happy having the Mental Equi Vency Of a Potato.

I so look forward to Flying again. I know that I have said the same basic thing in Previous Posys. But oh Man, to Fly! Oh MY.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Previous
Forum Statistics